Author Topic: Dreamscape (BIG WIP)  (Read 951 times)

Offline Dreamwalker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Dreamscape (BIG WIP)
« on: March 19, 2015, 03:18:55 am »
Currently, Dreamscape is a work-in-progress. It is a literate, fantasy wolf role play forum in which multiple accounts are accepted (multiple accounts, each standing for a different character), and the general idea is to make it so that the world changes with you, the users. For example, based on certain circumstances (such as the points system integrated into it), if a user wanted their own territory, I could build them their own board with sub-boards, based on the descriptions they provide. That is essentially how the forum's roleplay world would expand. The points system, as states above, stands as its own currency and builds up through regular posting and participating in site events.
Dreamscape is a world inhabited only by wolves, and the center of the universe is a temple. The temple has portals to many different "Dreams" - the worlds created by the users, for the users to role play in.
And like any great forum, it will include OOC boards for chatting, discussion, and games.

There is much more to come!

I'm also interested in recruiting people to help me with it. Things I need help with include:
- Creative thinkers to help suggest ideas for the site.
- Artists willing to donate free art/time into the site.
- Staff members. This includes Administrators, Moderators, and other staff members I may need in the future.
- Those with knowledge of the technicalities of Forumotion, and those with experience administrating forums.
- All the support I can get!

PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF INTERESTED.
All comments are accepted and I appreciate any and all support on this!

If this gets big enough, I may even attempt to create a FH map pack for the role play, or just for fun - that would be far in the future, though!!