Author Topic: ~:.The Onyx Gypsy, Sevorai.:~ Now with pics ;u;  (Read 1233 times)

Offline 0nyxSevai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~:.The Onyx Gypsy, Sevorai.:~ Now with pics ;u;
« on: September 19, 2015, 09:39:51 am »
}{~S E V O R A I~}{

}Age{ 3 months'n 2 days

}Breed{ White Wolf /  The Grey wolf

}Genitalia{ Female

}Weight{ 16lbs

}{Blood Kin}{
Mother <> Hanadi
Father <> Ramose
Eldest Sibling ~ Korvos }Brute{
Sibling II ~ Virgo }Fae{
Sibling III ~ Avai }Fae{
Sibling IV ~ }{Sevorai}{ ~ }Fae{
Sibling V ~ Viviae }Fae{
Sibling VI *Runt* ~ Arrow }Brute{

Watches I | Protective II | Family III
Acquaintance IV | Friend V | Loyal Friend VI
Curious VII | Interested VIII | Trusts IX
Likes X | Admires XI | Loves XII
Neutral XII | Respects XIV | Highly Respects XV
Dislikes XVI | Despises XVII | Challenges XVIII
Unease XIX | Fearful XX | Avoids XXI

~Kita VII, XV, IV, IX~
":.My loyalty to you holds no bounds.:"

~Gael VII, X, VIII, XX, I, XIV~
":.I can see through your hard exterior.:"

~ Walli X, I, IV, VII~
":.Thanks for lending me your chew toy- I mean, Tail.:"

}{Appearance}{

Her pelt hosts the hue of charcoal. Enriched throughout the pelt is patches and smeared glints of smokey hued particles, making her look almost Merle. Her optics elevate quite the rare hue of Turquoise, causing her father to assume that they were a birth defect, but a divine gift.

}{Personality}{

Ever since she was able to open her maw to utter small talk, she was a bashful fae. Her siblings would try and bring it out of her by making her the center of attention all the time which drove her over the edge. Although she has a shy side, curiosity branches right off if from it and sometimes contradicts it. She never uses her shyness as a crutch, for it would just bring her depression. She has a tendency to explore, and she will force herself to meet other pack members, as to her it is mandatory for proper survival. She is also respectful to higher ups, as she was tought obedience in the Gypsy Rogues Pack. When they brought the food home, they would make all the pups bow their heads respectfully and await to be served their own small carcass.

}{Bio}{

She came from a mother whom spawned 6 newborns. Her being one of them. There was 4 sisters and two brothers, the youngest brother being the runt of the litter, and the eldest being known amongst the pups as 'the pretty one', Virgo. It was then that her mother gave her the nick name "Onyx Gypsy" due to the fact her pelt was darker in hue along with her eyes a piercing turquoise. Other than her siblings, there was her fellow best friend, Raberto, already reaching the age of 5 months.
His pelt an Onyx black with pale silver eyes. He was also the spawn of two deltas. She was present in the pack of "The Gypsy Rogues", a pack built on a group of wolves whom all had pretty hard travels. They stole from the richest of packs and gave to their young, the morsels obtained. One pack in particular decided to host a surprise revenge attack against The Gypsy Rogues.
The pups that were hosted in a different region of the pack's territory was forced to scatter in all directions. Raberto gripped into Sevorai's scruff, symbolizing her to follow him. She did. Raberto helped Sevorai stay alive by hunting small rabbits, hiding and fleeing in signs of danger, etc. It wasn't long before they both came acrossed another pack with almost similar needs.
Territory. They were traveling to find new land when they happened upon the pups. Them being without a territory meant that they were beyond happy to meet these two small little bundles of cuteness. They took them in and finally found a territory with many fields. Sevorai was thriving.

They had a good prey stock and everything. Sev, although she was happy, would indeed like to explore.
One of her exploring adventures turned out bleak as she was pounced on and held captive by a larger brute that was at the age of 5 months.

He was a Rogue, living and surviving on his own. He went by the name of Castle. He kept her, in worry of her getting hurt, or worse. In fear that if he brought Sevorai back to her pack, that they would label him a pupnapper and kill him. He raised her up to the age of merely 3 months before her older sister, Virgo found her and snatched her away.

Virgo was only 7 months old and preparing to branch herself off into adulthood at such a young age. She too was a Rogue, but she was a Rogue with reason. Her plan is to find a mate to grow up with so she could spawn and make a pack of her very own. She feels she has the techniques on how an Alphess should be like.

Once Sevorai was taken by Virgo, Castle made a dead promise to her that he would be back for her when they were of age. During their time together, Castle grew a deep fondness for the young little fae, and tends to stick to that promise.

Virgo loved little Sevorai deeply, and she knew Sevorai should not be out on her own. How sevorai didn't deserve such a cruel fate of living as a starving rogue. Virgo set out to find her a pack of her own. She searched and scouted out quite a few packs before she figured Sev can decide on the next one.
She chose the Tsukuko Pack.

Virgo, frightened due to the fact she witnessed one of the larger brutes of the pack(Gael) tare into an unsuspecting stranger, flipped. As Sev scored herself as a TSp in the pack, Virgo watched and awaited her chance. When the pack was out scouting, hunting, ect, Virgo snuck into the territory to bid Sevorai a last frightful farewell.

As Virgo feared for Sevorai's wellbeing, she still knew deep down inside that the pack would take good care of her.
Sevorai has finally found a place to call home and a pack to call family.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:00:11 pm by Sevvi »

Offline Sixx.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: ~:.The Onyx Gypsy, Sevorai.:~
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 02:03:58 pm »
This is very nice, and I can't imagine the time to took. Very interesting charrie you've got there c:
Avatar by the lovely RebelEcho <3

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: ~:.The Onyx Gypsy, Sevorai.:~
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 02:40:00 pm »
Sevorai sounds like a very wonderful character and I very much enjoyed readin' her Bio. Just a note, it would be best to refrain from using any profanities or swearing such as the one in your last paragraph. It be against the rules to include them in any thread or post.
Aside from that, wonderful job creating your character. I can tell you've put a lot effort into making her and organizing this thread so that we all may learn more about her.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline 0nyxSevai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ~:.The Onyx Gypsy, Sevorai.:~ Now with pics ;u;
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 10:58:18 pm »
Thanks to you both for commenting on my story. Indeed, I have worked for quite a while on it and am still planning to add more.

@Panzram - My deepest apologies for the profanity in the last post. I had forgotten that was there when I first  copy and pasted the story here from where I wrote it in another forum elsewhere. I have removed the profanity word, and edited the entire post with pics. Thank you for bringing my attention to that. xwx