Author Topic: Could use some advice / semi Rant  (Read 5813 times)

Liekos

Re: Could use some advice / semi Rant
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 12:16:27 pm »
Yes i know Owen, hehe i saw that. And it's true, of course. Not all guys are jerks, i know about 20 guys who i am really close to ^.^

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 12:26:02 pm »
  This guy isn't one of those jerks, and I don't see him as the kind of guy that would just say stuff like that to make me jealous... Which is the issue, he's not normally the kind of guy that would do this kind of thing... His relationships are always long term, he really makes the effort, and then he does something like this... It's confusing...

Although, I really don't get the jealous part... Do you mean he was doing it to be mean or something like that?

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 01:08:09 pm »
I think she means that he is trying to make you want him more. but IDK.
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 01:15:24 pm »
well, if that's what they meant, it had the opposite effect and I ignored them XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 01:18:48 pm »
Bleh. One of my best male friends has been asking me those types of questions for a while as well. And the same thing has happened with him and I.
The thing is, I dunno, I guess I kinda do like him a bit seeing as we talk every day and we can tell each other almost anything without the other getting mad or annoyed by it.
And I'm kinda in the same situation, but.. I found out that he likes me a lot, and I'm kinda dating someone. .w. I'm not gonna go on bragging about that but people who do.. it annoys me to no end. I guess I'd say that I would have to agree with what Katsa said. If you miss him, go ahead and talk to him again.

Liekos

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 01:22:09 pm »
I think what Owen said is sorta true..
But i'm 14, what do i know haha Dx

TealSkeletore

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 01:43:03 pm »
I think she means that he is trying to make you want him more. but IDK.

yus.

ColonelHamilton

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 02:11:36 pm »
I don't think you really had much right to be mad at them, to be honest. It sounds like they gave you clear indications they were interested in you, and as far as they could tell you rejected them or gave ambiguous answers. If you wait too long to tell someone how you feel about them, they may just move on.

I would suggest unblocking them, apologizing for doing so, and hopefully resuming your friendship.

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 02:24:35 pm »
resuming the friendship and maybe reviving a relationship?
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Hiccupby

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 06:15:25 pm »
I know this is easier said than  done but depend on yourself for happiness, sufficiently be happy with who you are and what you do- do this before EVER depending on anyone else for your happyness.  Don't depend on this man to make your life better or happy, you and only you can do that.  My mom gave me this advice long ago and I've seen first hand the results of NOT following it in my dad, (divorced) who depended on either women or being a hero to others for happiness- when he fell he fell hard- he was a destitute hobo in colorado for a year or two before he took shelter under my aunts wings and started straightening himself out. He could never be content with himself unless he had companionship.  Be content withyourself before worrying about relationships is the bottom line I'm trying to convey here