Author Topic: ~~~Resolved ;3  (Read 961 times)

Kipjen

~~~Resolved ;3
« on: March 25, 2016, 06:36:12 pm »
I only know how to make presets, not how to download/upload ones from/to the internet. I downloaded 2 presets from my friends and put them into the presets folder and opened the game, they were not there (the presets i created were) and i couldnt export them. I researched online and nothing helpful came up. Idk what i am supposed to do here. Sorry!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:36:41 pm by KIPJEN »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Quick question
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 06:53:57 pm »
First off, how to download one... I /actually/ get confused with this a lot so I just shove the .fhp in PublicPresets, presets, /and/ PrivatePresets. PrivatePresets is probably the folder, though. If you don't have that, go here.

You can download a lot of people's presets there, plus get the folders I'm talking about I believe.

How to upload? 'Tis easy. Export the .fhp, find the file, then upload it to https://www.mediafire.com/

Make an account, upload from computer, and there you go. You can tinyurl (here) the link and then send it to friends since not everyone may have PresetSync. You /can/ use PresetSync though, as I mentioned in the first link. I believe the topic might explain it.

Hope this helps somewhat? Also, thinking this might belong in Game Help, but I don't know. I'm not a mod. xD

Kipjen

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 07:07:31 pm »
ok thanks i'll se what i can figure out

Kipjen

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 07:16:34 pm »
I kindof want to keep it with the original feral heart but i was sort of confused with the first thing you talked about. So it says i can see everyone's preset in the game without doing anything, but then says that the ONLY thing in your feral heart folder is the presets. what about exports and media? and do i have to install a new game? that confused me a whole lot more

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Quick question/still confuzzled/
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 07:47:37 pm »
Moving this to the Game Help board so that people will know you're seeking help.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Quick question/still confuzzled/
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 11:13:24 pm »
I kindof want to keep it with the original feral heart but i was sort of confused with the first thing you talked about. So it says i can see everyone's preset in the game without doing anything, but then says that the ONLY thing in your feral heart folder is the presets. what about exports and media? and do i have to install a new game? that confused me a whole lot more

Don't worry there fluff, there's nothing wrong with your game. Some people (as well as Hugrf up there) have the preset sync downloaded, which creates the "private presets" and "public presets" folders. Upon installing the game, you should only have the "exports", "media", "models", "my_presets", "presets", and "screenshots" folders. If you wish to see someone elses preset in-game, simply take the file and place it in your "presets" folder, and replace if it asks

As for downloading presets from the internet, simply place everything in a preset folder (replace if it asks), and line up the file names and coding like you would if you made it yourself ^^
Farewell everyone<3