Author Topic: Another rant-ish thing  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Another rant-ish thing
« on: August 03, 2016, 03:34:42 am »
I am so sorry but this is about AJ yes that game where you have fun but. (Click the spoiler down below if you do want to hear)
So obviously everyone declines EVERYTHING people ask but Im not saying everyone in this community who play AJ are mean but it just hurts new jammer's feelings and other I've been bullied 2 times in a row today and I just feel so shattered. Probably you guys cares but its just so.. tiring and upsetting even though the new jammers are all like HI CAN I PLAY WITH YOU!?!? And then people just say no I understand before I was so mean to new jammers and now I feel their pain and I made some quit I think well not everyone in AJ is mean. And besides everyone yells for rares and get bullied for that but why get mad for pixels? You may find them valuable but they aren't i mean maybe the rares are important to people because making really good designs and other. But everyone would do anything for them or quit the game for it.
Why are jammers rejecting so much that it makes kids cry. And even they bully because others are younger and while that happens to teenagers leads everything straight to depression which is bad. I know people would decline because random people right?
Random people seem like someoe who'd ask for your address and other personal things. AJ is a game to have fun and meet friends and adopt cool pets. But it seems like it's description is now like AJ is a game where you collect rares, trade others, hangout. that looks like the Normal description but by "Collecting rares." is what lots do but its like when you get rejected then many people just. Tell you that you dont know your rares and start telling you to die like this "U SHOULD 7IE" I dont mean that to you but an example I just dont understand why everyone just goes so savage over rares they would even fall for scams and hacks like GET YOURSELF DIAMONDS AND HEADDRESSES I CAN GENERATE ITEMS! Thats not true only aj could generate items. And people just call others unrare because they have necklaces. People can dress however they want and some arctic wolf pack lead by some mean person locked everyone out because they were BUNNIES and those are PUPS and what is a pack without pups? Maybe the pack has no pups yet but she says NO BUNNIES like She probably doesn't have that much detail of clanning stuff but every decline, Lock out, And mean word would hurt me even I said that I would quit aj if I were locked 5 more times  (oh my gosh the red squiggly lines are annoying me ;-;) this community of AJhas grown huge but a little more mean and Kids are not on this game that much though I take stuff seriously and one easy offending comment I reported and blocked but I calmed down now and Im fine but still I kinda do that Well I know some FH players would argue for Realistic and others unles someone blocks the unrealistic/Realistic I know everyone is kinda bossy of the sizes and color but they do that to have a good pack Though its tough to be a good leader none of my RPs are that quality (One I deleted the leader character because it was S U P E R inactive, other my first recruit didn't like me anymore and left me and other I forgot) Can we just sit down and calm a little before someone gets in great danger?
Rant is over now and those who are offended I am very sorry but its the truth (I might be wrong because Im not so smart) but AJ is getting a little fun because everyone is happy with rares and other friends. Stuff are a little settle for me now last time I was crying e.e As I write this ending of the spoiler. 

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Another rant-ish thing
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 03:48:26 am »
People should not get so over excited over rares in that game.  They may want some rares because they want to look cool. But those rares are worth nothing. They are just pixels to make you more popular in a game, and honestly it doesn't make them any better. People who go crazy for rares should just enjoy what Animal Jam is really about instead of worrying about rares, because that will just let you down. They should think about their own self being rare, and block all players that won't buddy them, as it may cause even more trouble for them going through all this drama. If there wasn't rares there probably wouldn't be that much scamming and hacking. Also don't listen to the people who bully you because of that. They obviously are being very immature.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Another rant-ish thing
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 10:10:09 pm »
Moving this over to the other games board
Farewell everyone<3