Author Topic: Ask Tearless  (Read 3599 times)

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Tearless
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 08:14:44 pm »
Do you take any requests for drawings? Your sig is amazing!

The inspiration thing is a tricky question, there isn't really a method or anything to it. I don't try to come up with ideas so I can draw, I draw because I have ideas that need to go somewhere, if that makes sense.

I hope this all doesn't sound painfully pretentious but I dunno how else to explain it

Not to me, anyway. I am totally the same way! Except, unfortunately, I am terrible at drawing. Sometimes with advice my drawings get good, but then life catches up to me and I am right back to square one terrible drawings. I wouldn't say that I am visually-oriented, but it sure comes quickly after an inspiration.

To me, inspirations spark almost as arrangements of previous ideas. Hard to describe, but shortly after I get a picture.

For example, I might be thinking about the fact that there need to be more good fox adventures out there. Then when I think of what one might want in one, the personality of the character and plot events that would be most awesome come next.

On FH it is different though, there I usually just mess around with the design until I see a character that looks cool, then give a personality.
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.