Author Topic: want to draw my undead beauty?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
want to draw my undead beauty?
« on: August 22, 2017, 01:59:47 am »
Finally drew out and made a biography for my main animal OC. I'd like some art of him, if
yous guys dont mind.

References

I physical appearance
- Kruevvyhx is a vampiric lion-like creature that stand at about -ft and is quite underweight. In appearence, he has black fur with a gray underbelly. His markings are quite peculiar as each of his back legs are purely gray with circling stripes running down his lizard like tail. His face seems half transparent as his darker grey skull shines through his flesh, making his orange and red eyes shine out through his sunken in eye sockets.
II weaknesses and survival
- Kruvvyhx,being a vampire, is if course undead with a few deadly weaknesses. Those being exposed in direct sunlight for longer than a few seconds, water, and weapons in which impale. To survive, Kruevvyhx of course must feed on the blood of the living, be it typical prey, or the citizens of Dragons Den.
III characteristics
- Kruevvyhx is typically reclusive and strays away from others, making him hard to approach ams difficult to strike a conversation with. In addition to that, it is hard to earn his trust. He has gained a deep seated hatred towards the citizens after the entirety of his clan being executed. In conversation, he speaks formally and with an old fashioned sense of vocabulary.
IV birth and story, a brief summery
- Kruevvyhx was born into a vampire clan, throughout his years rising up through the ranking to become one of the few Lieutenants. Decades has passed, the clan living in perfect peace until the citizens of Dragons Den had discovered. Outraged and mistaking them for practicers of black magic, they had sent their warriors to execute every last one of them...except for Kruevvyhx who had escaped, and for this act had fueled his hatred for those of not his kind. Kruevvyhx had escaped into what is known as Shreiking Hill and lived in the underground of it in secrecy for years, in slumber and growing weak. Only recently he had emerged with a strong thirst, he had attacked and drained the life from several young travelers on the hill and left to explore the world he had been hiding from for years.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: want to draw my undead beauty?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 08:42:43 pm »
Hey there, I feel bad nobody even posted here since you uploaded :l And I feel bad that I haven't stumbled upon this thread 'til just now...
I think your character is extremely interesting, you describe Kruevvyhx very well. Lovely!
So since I've tried to do lineless art on this one for you. I hope you like :)

Sorry it's a white background, I tried my best to find a site that could upload it with transparent background, but no luck... Hope it's ok. I mean, you can still change the background, it's just not as easy without transparent background :P ^^
doing what i feel like

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 12:12:30 am »
Hey there, I feel bad nobody even posted here since you uploaded :l And I feel bad that I haven't stumbled upon this thread 'til just now...
I think your character is extremely interesting, you describe Kruevvyhx very well. Lovely!
So since I've tried to do lineless art on this one for you. I hope you like :)

Sorry it's a white background, I tried my best to find a site that could upload it with transparent background, but no luck... Hope it's ok. I mean, you can still change the background, it's just not as easy without transparent background :P ^^

HOOOOOLLLLYYY. That's amazing dude! I honestly forgot I put up a request. This was a wonderful
surprise. Thanks so much!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 01:13:09 am »
Oh wow, I wish I saw this sooner after returning o:

If this is still up on the table, may I doodle this beauty for fun? I really love the design and concept. Ella did an outstanding job and this creature just looks like it can be a blast to do <: It may be awhile before I actually start working on it, but if you don't mind the wait, I wouldn't mind taking a shot at it c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7