Author Topic: ENB PLEASEE!!!!  (Read 945 times)

Offline $Cookie$

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • BlackieCokie
    • Silent TheWolf
    • View Profile
ENB PLEASEE!!!!
« on: September 26, 2019, 06:08:31 pm »
Hello guys! c: I'm looking to Brokami's ENB (FH HD). Please, seend to me a link to this!! PLEASEE :'(

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: ENB PLEASEE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 06:49:55 pm »
From what I've heard, none of the ENB mods are now compatible with the current version of FeralHeart (though I could be wrong). I even tried using the ENB mod that I have installed (I don't use it much as my computer isn't good enough to run it smoothly) and that doesn't work either, it breaks the game a little when I switch it on. Though, if some ENB mods do work, I hope someone can help you!

I also searched for Brokami's ENB mob, and I think this is it..? - https://www.deviantart.com/flywheel68/art/FeralHeart-ENB-Modification-485670099 It has Brokami listed within the credits.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline $Cookie$

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • BlackieCokie
    • Silent TheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 07:02:19 pm »
Ty! this ENB is working good. On this version is not working many lots of thinks. Its so sad because the old map its not working. So TYSM again c:

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 07:07:08 pm »
I know for sure that this one works as I use it! However, when you do install it you need to switch to Direct3D9! The shading boardering the game window is optional, too. You'd just need to press f12 to toggle it on/off! Shift f11, f10, and f9 also do other toggling effects!

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=65515.0

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone