Author Topic: ISLAND MUSTANGS!!!  (Read 2201 times)

SummerSun01

ISLAND MUSTANGS!!!
« on: June 08, 2011, 09:29:30 pm »
Islands Mustangs are here! They are roaming feral heart! Now you can create one!!!!
These Mustangs are ranged in a variety of colors and markings. The leader (a male) will mate with all the females (mares) of the herd to expand the herd. Though he may have a specific mate.
Predators (Main):
Cougars
Lions
Wolves
Diet:
Prairie grass
Leaves from bushes
Other veggies found
Migration:
Island Mustangs roam following the main male/leader. They normally do not stay in one aria for long, but may return in the future.
Males: Bigger than females, they are the protectors of all the mares, the lead male watches over the herd for any predators, and lead the way to places.
Females: produce young, nurture, and care for them.

I will post a pic of some samples of the markings for the mustangs. :)

SummerSun01

Re: ISLAND MUSTANGS!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:34:56 pm »
http://summersun01.deviantart.com/art/Island-Mustangs-212285996
Here is a link showing the samples of coloring and markings!
if you wold like to start a herd-must be a male- for the island mustangs, please post a pic and information about your mustang! thx! :)

Offline Samili

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
Re: ISLAND MUSTANGS!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 03:55:51 pm »
wow, and i am wondering who gave you the idea of these horses hmmm?
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~