Author Topic: The Aztec  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Samili

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
The Aztec
« on: July 11, 2011, 05:50:55 pm »
History: A small brown wolf walked into a cave, she was carring a pup, This pup was a Aztec.  The wind picked up as a voice spoke, "Whats this?" it said.  " A Aztec, master, they have returned to the world" the wolf said.  "Let me see it" the voice said.  The wolf placed the pup down, it was small but strong.  "A small female pup, she will ead the Aztec's back to their glory" the voice said.  "you have done well, now leave me to sleep"...The night went on and the Aztecs are back.  

Charaistics: The males are as big as they go(when u make the chara make them all the way) Females are the normal defult, Only the Next chosen female to lead the pack is bigger.  The are any shade of brown, their under belly is white and have a black mane, always.  Any markings can be, they can be any color.

Mates: Only the Alphas and Beta's are mates for life,  Other males can mate with only 2 females.  The pups for normal Aztec is 2-3 Alphas are 3-4, or just 1.
 I am hoping to have a zebra herd in the map, you will be huned but then u will live on as if nothin ever happened))
(I{We will have a map thanks to Tasu Chan, we are wolves ok lol))

Name: Alibi
User: Samili
History:
Ali was born to be the next wolf to lead the Aztecs on, she is Alpha.  After her pack died from sickness, She is dark brown, with a black mane, and white underbelly, she has pale yellow celtic markings, and silver eyes.  She can be harsh, and mean, but she has a caring , gentle side to her, this is her nature of her breed.

((When u join add A (which stands for Aztec, if u are beta add BA if u are Alpha Male add AMA (Alpha male Aztec ok,)) add me in game if u want to join))
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Offline Tasu Chan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Aztec
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 06:55:42 pm »
Name: Basil (HA)
Username: Tasu Chan

Wanted Position: Healer
Can download maps: Yes. (I'm even making the map. >:3)
Activity: Active.
Roleplay Style: Literate, Advanced

Appearance: Basil's pelt is a soft, light shade of brown. Her eyes are a deep shade of green, the color reminds most of a Evergreen tree. Basil's markings are a tea green, circles and spirals all over her. There are green diamonds down her tail, and stripes on her face. Basil's 'mane'  is black, with a small amount of red to it. Her underfur is a very light grey like cream, just a shade below white.

History: Basil was a mysterious pup that grew up in a pack with ordinary colors. Her parents stared in horror at her green markings, and the shaman said that her markings color meant that she was of misfortune. They exiled her at the age of 2, when she could fend and hunt for herself. Oddly, Basil always felt a connection to nature, and she always played with herbs because they interested her, about how they could heal wounds while they're just plants. She began wandering on, and soon found a group of wolves that looked like her. Soon enough, she learned she was a Aztec, and joined them as their Healer.

Personality: Basil is a calm Aztec, who is a little girly herself. She is a bad fighter and hunter, as she is clumsy at many other pack jobs. Basil trys being nice to everyone but will often snap if she has too much work to do. She will try protecting her pack, even if she's a horrible fighter. Basil gives respect to all life, but will destroy things that hurt something of life (Eventually xD). Overall, she is sweet and compassionate to everyone.

Offline Samili

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
Re: The Aztec
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 07:46:13 pm »
the map is amazing and i love the music, and the fluffly beds lol.
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~