Author Topic: IT Animal Pack  (Read 2009 times)

Lone-Wolf

IT Animal Pack
« on: July 31, 2011, 07:28:59 pm »
I downloaded the IT animal pack, and now I want to use them, but ive got no idea how. theres Skeleton, Mesh, And material. I know about mesh and material, but not about skeleton..anyone know what im talking about?

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: IT Animal Pack
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 07:40:00 pm »
I downloaded the IT animal pack, and now I want to use them, but ive got no idea how. theres Skeleton, Mesh, And material. I know about mesh and material, but not about skeleton..anyone know what im talking about?

Yesh, I know what your talking about :3 Put the .MATERIAL files, .MESH files, and the .SKELETON files into my_objects. You don't needd to do anything with the .SKELEton files when you load the meshes in object maker..

Offline Benjaminx3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Survive
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 09:45:12 pm »
Try posting on the impressive title forums x_o
This is Feral Heart, there's forums for IT fouuuunnnnd.. here: http://itreborn.createaforum.com/ :3

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 11:43:00 pm »

Since you downloaded my pack, I'll tell you that the folders tell you where to put them.