Poll

Which is better?

Felidae
8 (40%)
Warriors
12 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Felidae or Warriors  (Read 7226 times)

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Felidae or Warriors
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 07:29:15 pm »
i vote warrior cats!!!!!!

id really like felidae cuz there sooooooo much killing its kinda rediculous!
??Click plz??

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 07:35:02 pm »
ok i watched felidae and it is kinda disturbing (i watched it about 3 months ago XD) but the warrior cat books ARE going downhill. AND OKAMI WHEN ARE YOU GETTING BACK FROM THAT ONE YEAR VACATION >.<
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 08:32:54 pm »
ok i watched felidae and it is kinda disturbing (i watched it about 3 months ago XD) but the warrior cat books ARE going downhill. AND OKAMI WHEN ARE YOU GETTING BACK FROM THAT ONE YEAR VACATION >.<

Don't start me with Okami. How dare they not bring out Okami-den for PS2 *teh RAEGE*
But yes, Warrior cats have had a bit of a fail XD
And Felidae...I pity you Suki XDD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 08:37:32 pm »
ya, never let me get bored and have that on a list to watch again O.e im kinda scarred for life now, and the person who made this thread im talking about XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.