Author Topic: The Old FH has stopped working problem  (Read 1235 times)

Nightpelt 1906

The Old FH has stopped working problem
« on: January 11, 2012, 03:58:23 am »
Yes, When i try to enter FH, when the login page is about to show up, a message saying this appears:

"Feralheart.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

And just as i was working on a Object for a Feralheart map. And dont reply to me saying something about that object is stuffign the game up. Iw as playing it before and then i had to turn off the internet. then i went to object creator to try something, without touching the object files and... well... that message showed.. I think some days FH just wants to get back at me, or just annoy me for some reason

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: The Old FH has stopped working problem
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 01:58:34 pm »
You should try waiting for a little, if it wont go away you can try changing your rendering system.
When everything fails, just re-install. But be sure you you back up your maps, presets, etc. Delete the folder and all FeralHeart related files.

Signature by Delay. <3

CrystalSprint

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 03:30:50 pm »
Check Event Viewer. It may tell you what part of the program is causing the problem.

Nightpelt 1906

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 11:27:55 pm »
delete thee folder for all Feralheart related folders? what doees that mean. and if i reinstall, does that mean i lose my presets too?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 01:31:31 am »
delete thee folder for all Feralheart related folders? what doees that mean. and if i reinstall, does that mean i lose my presets too?

Yes you would, thats why you create a back up folder to put them and other files you want in. So just move the back up folder to desktop or something until you've re-installed FH then move all the files back to where they were.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

gummybears12

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 01:36:03 am »
What you do for that is uninstall it IF the patch doesn't but when you hit uninstall go to the recycling bin and delete it then install it! Good Luck!!!!!!  :)