Author Topic: [1.09]HolidayIsland(complete)(Public)  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: [1.09]HolidayIsland(complete)(Public)
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 12:46:39 am »
Wow, the map looks amazing! ^^ If you dont mind me asking, did you make the meshes/where are they from? Also, I tried downloading one of your other maps but they were in rar format... is this map in the same format? Or is it zipped?

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 06:08:57 am »
This. Is. Such. A. AWESOMEMAP!! :D I'm currently working on my first and though a little laggy for me I'm in love with yours. You have so much foliage and that's what I'm working on in my map. I have almost every mesh you have as far as trees go here. I saw two plants I didn't have, or rather can't get to work. They're missing a .material file...blahblah whatever xD My question is: How long did it take you to place all the plants? Because I find it so tedious and hard and I'm working on a labyrinth so I'm trying to use all the plants to make give it a somewhat "where am I" affect. I also wish it to look a little bit more natural. there are some sights on your map from where I angle my camera. Breath taking! It nearly looks real! I want that affect!

XD maybe... I just need the patience to place all the trees...shrubs...wildlife....resizing...turning....

.... Man. I have homework to do too on this weekend. It's gonna be a long map making session.
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Usiku

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 06:32:48 am »
Silhouette, it ir rar too, you should download that win rar :D I didn't make those meshes, they are from forum. But I have made lots of meshes but I don't know how to export them in the game x__x

Classique, Thanks! There's one plant what doesen't work, I think that material file didn't export with others :o You map idea hear like good! I would like to try that map when it's ready! Your idea is better than normal labyrith! That putting plants takes own time. That HolidayIsland was hard to make pecause plants took so mush time. But I think it's better to make a good map than poor. :3

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 02:01:10 pm »
:) That's true. I just have to have a little patience. XD I had to take a nap a few times while I was placing things I got a little bored. But it'll look amazing hopefully in the end! Just like yours!
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!

Offline Mizua

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 06:54:09 pm »
 Thank you for providing this map for us(and me)! It looks great!

Offline Usiku

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 07:12:47 am »
You're welcome! ^^ ?