Author Topic: Songs You made  (Read 1227 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
Songs You made
« on: September 03, 2012, 11:02:39 pm »
 ::) If this board Wasn't posted on or read.. feel free to delete it)) anyways I am so curious has anybody made there own song do you song write by any chance? I do and I will be happy to share it with you please be honest if you like it here it is                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Song1: High-heels  , Also if anyone feels like making a music video out of this please say its not yours a person from a game made it or something.. so all credit goes to them thank you. Lyrics: Time passes so fast tryin on mommas clothes now im walkin in high-heels when I say come by boys say strut your stuff I say no way step back im walkin in high-heel sho-ooes.. and im comin by comin by real fast real fast real fast.... boys say strut your stuff I say get away... step back I got high-heels on and arn't afraid to use them come near me ill show you how strong I can be oooh.... im walkin in high-heel shoes everyone is beautiful and if you say not s-s-step back im walkin in high-heel shoes and im goin crazy by everyone following me b-b-buckle up my ski-ir-irt skirt skirt... and buckle up those shoes... shoes... shoes im walkin in high-heel shoes whoa step back back.... Now im workin off these shoes hey your rockin! wer-ere-ere rolling the dice now you got enough pr-oo-oo-f Im walking in- high-heel shoes ,   Now 1 early day or sorry im alittle mixed ha,ha     4 days later after I bought my brand new shoes a boy looked at me but in a diffrent way you think he comes up to me and says I know you and I respond its probaly cause of my new shoes and the boy nodded no Ive seen you around and I acutally kinda liked you before you got new clothes and your high-heel shoes now were holding hands and sharing chairs lifes a paradise when you arn't aware Oh,oh,oh,ohh,ohh,ohh,oh,oh,oh,ohhh,ohhh... Things are simpler now Im holding a boys hand and he lets me say I love you bab-y bab-y-bab-y oh Oh... oh oh oh... 3:00 a'clock He comes to my door and im feeling butterflys in my tummy whats this now oh oh whats this now? baby I have something to show you It took my guitar and alittle bit of snooz but I finished he showed me.. a beautiful berret oh oh a beautiful berret]                                                                                                                            Yeaaaah...         Now im wearing my old pair of shoes and im feeling fine now its the end of school year And I put on my high-heels and I rock all night! y-eh-ehhh... im rocking my high-heels Yee-ehh-ehhh                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Ok so this song is about a girl who steps out of sneakers and steps into high-heel shoes becoming a woman and now all these boys start to notice her now that she wears them So thats what my song is about please not to tough comments... this is kind'of my first real song so I hope you guys like it  :-\ Im really nervus to hear what you think about it but im ready PS. NOT DONE.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:30:55 am by crystal »
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline SukiMikora

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch! ...Nah... I'm just Guy..
    • View Profile
Re: Songs You made
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 11:41:18 pm »
I'm so Johny Yong awesome! I'm obsessed with penguins! I AM THE PENGUIN KING!! Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch!
-Guy Cecil, Tales of The Abyss The Abridged Series

Offline SukiMikora

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch! ...Nah... I'm just Guy..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 11:43:02 pm »
Eh... let's change "Light the fire and swing your sword" Into "Light the fire and Let's kill cows" X3 LOL
I'm so Johny Yong awesome! I'm obsessed with penguins! I AM THE PENGUIN KING!! Cuz I'm Johny Yong Bosch!
-Guy Cecil, Tales of The Abyss The Abridged Series

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 01:00:27 am »
You guys have pretty good songs. I'm not much of a songwriter, but I'll post something here once I think of something.

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 02:00:47 am »
You guys have pretty good songs. I'm not much of a songwriter, but I'll post something here once I think of something.
  Awwwww, Thank you!
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 02:01:42 am »
You're welcome. C=
But let's face it, I'm more of a writer than a songwriter XD