Author Topic: Kenji's characters  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Kenji's characters
« on: September 14, 2011, 04:48:10 pm »

DarkTail is just a lost little tiger cub at this point I don't really have much of a story to him. I kind of go as I play.

Derp is a lion specifically made to troll den claimers. His mane is made of cotton candy. :3

Kazoo is a sparkledog/wolf made to troll den claimers.

Kenji was my pride and joy as far as characters went because he roots from a sort of fic-ish thing I had going before I started playing FH. He in the game joined a pride that his mate was in, adopted a daughter before that. He eventually became king of the pride and had many kids before his death of old age.

Offline Kenji89

• View Profile
Re: Kenji's characters
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 05:00:31 pm »

Ghost Kenji with his also deceased mate.

Lily is a teen lioness that was raised from before she could speak by canines and then taken in mostly by a  canine named "Hyde". She still holds a bit of the habit she's had throughout her life of calling canines "Bark barks" .

Night is your typical "I've had a bad life" wolfess.

Noir is the wolf I made to be my IRL best friend's character's mate.

Offline Kenji89

• View Profile
Re: Kenji's characters
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 05:08:23 pm »

Just your generic Lion King RP Scar.

Scathe was abused by his old pride but he still carries their standards wherever he goes and is not very pleasant to be in the  company of.

Shujaa is Kenji's grandson.

Slayer is your all-around bad guy. He's the typical cub devouring demon.

Taju's mother died in cubbirth so his father rushed him off to a pride that had nursing lionesses so he wouldn't starve. They were accepted into a pride but as Taju grew older the leader became more nervous of Taju challenging his son who was next in line. He wanted Taju to leave and his father fought pride leader to the death. Taju ran away acquiring nothing but injuries to his ears and face. He has grown up avoiding prides ever since.

Offline Kenji89

• View Profile
Re: Kenji's characters <<Multiple posts, very image heavy >>
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 05:12:37 pm »

Woof is a pup who has been through four packs now because nobody seems to know what longterm RP means anymore.

Xena based off of Xena Warrior Princess. Hoping for Xena RP's in the future.

Velocity was my first cheetah character. She lost her cub for a while and grieved until she just found him recently.

Moku is Velocity's long lost cub.