Author Topic: .:Wolf & Dog RP:. *{Applications_Up}*  (Read 1281 times)

Kovu!!

.:Wolf & Dog RP:. *{Applications_Up}*
« on: December 23, 2011, 08:22:31 pm »
//Welcome//
Welcome all brother wolves!
"We leave no wolves behind in the fight for survival!"
"Why? You ask, well here's why."

//Introduction//

Welcome one and all! This is my new wolf/dog RP we are semi-realistic, realistic,semi-literate, literate, and
ACTIVE group. We have one map so far but I plan to make a map pack, but right now we are MAPLESS because the one map that is done is having problems but I soon will get that fixed. On here is where you will find all the info on this group, I plan to make this RP last a while and grow to be bigger. We take in any kind of semi-realistic, realistic RPer just try to use CORRECT spelling, punctuation, and try to make it make since. The groups plot is based off a shorty story I wrote, and I was going to make this have the characters from there but I decided not to upload it cause like who wants to read a story and stuff.
    But if you find that one idea interesting then leave it in the comments or PM me cause I might make a group later on based on that. Also for this group I might make presets for each rank or just alphas, betas, and deltas. But I wont be able to unless I figure out how to make presets XD I don't know how. But if I ever decide I will post a little section about what the colors and stuff would be, but I'm going to let ya'll decide if you will like that or not, if I ever do make presets for
each rank please note that I will do all the higher ranks first then on down.
   On this group we have a small plot, but if/when we finish that plot please don't leave cause there will be more and even ya'll the members of the group have a chance to write one, also ya'll can make presets if you want, or even maps, but I ask this is if make a preset please don't make it have NO NEON colors cause that just looks stupid and it hurts my eyes lol!    

//Story Line//

//River Side// was one of the most known wolf/dog packs in all of Alaska, other animals knew them from them being very well breed and trained. But that all changed in 1955 when a blizzard wiped out the pack. It made the rivers, lakes, and pond froze. All the food cleared out and most of the pack starved and died. Some went on their own, figured it would be easier to just kill for themselves then a pack or what was left of a pack. Now years later the great great grandson of Abu (Former leader of//River Side//) has been born, in his young pup years he will go through training to an Alpha Male. His future pack will count on him to bring the life back into Alaska. But along the way he makes new friends, new enemies,and he also gets in trouble. As he gets older he becomes more brave, gets stronger every day, and maybe just maybe he will fall in love.

//Rules//
1.Follow all Feral-Heart rules.
2.No cursing
3.Mating is allowed but ONLY in whisper and invisible to other members.
4.Don't block any group members, if there is a problem please tell me or a MOD of the group.
5.No spamming or you will get kicked.
6.Only one character can be in the group.
7.In map no den claiming, if you want a den please tell me but don't just randomly claim.
8.Check back for updates.
9.Have fun! :)

//Maps//
1.Snowy Hillz = 100% Complete (Is having problems I'm working on it now)
2.The Jungle = 22% Complete
3.Safari = 15% Complete
4.Plains = 5% Complete

//Preset Colors//
Alpha Male: Black & Dark Grey
Alpha Female: Black & Dark Grey
Beta Male: Black & White
Beta Female: Black  White
Delta Male: Black & Light Grey
Delta Female: Black & Light Grey
Sentinel: Pure Grey
Elders: Pure Black
Hunters: Orange redish color  
Scouts: Pure Black
Warriors: Golden yellow
Pup Watchers: A Dark Purple
Subordinates: Pure White
Omega: Brown
Apprentices: Look below
    Apprentices will be the color of the rank they are training for but they are just pups.
Please understand these ^^^ are for the PRESETS if we have any.

//Ranks//
Alpha Male: male leader
Alpha Female: female leader
Beta Male: male deputy
Beta Female: female deputy
Delta Male: male beta in training
Delta Female: female beta in training.
Sentinel: patrolers
Elders: old wolves
Hunters: hunters. duh
Scouts: warn your pack and other packs of danger. visits other packs. pretty much messengers.
Warriors: duh. fighters.
Pup Watchers: duh. they watch the pups.
Subordinates: unranked wolves.
Omega: the lowest of the low. usually used as slaves. pups of a raped wolf, pups of a traitor, prisoner, ect.
Apprentices: a wolf in training for a rank.

//Members & App's//

User: Kovu!!
Character Name: Zeak
Mate: N/a
Pups:N/a
Parents:N/a
Siblings:N/a
Personality: Zeak is a fun loving pup, he loves to run around and play with friends. Heis fascinated with the stars he loves to just lay out at night looking at them. Even though he loves to play and stuff he still gets into trouble, cause he loves to explore, but that is not always a good thing. He loves to run and just be out the den. (find out more in RP)
Bio (Optional): He is too young to have one

Picture of your character: Depends on rank, I'll post a picture when you decide the rank.
User: Krystal
Character Name: Soul
Rank: Subordinates or Warrior (Maybe move up rank to Alpha, but I'm totally fine with being warrior.)
Mate: None
Pups: None
Parents: Both deceased
Siblings: None
Personality: A fierce and brave wolf, Soul leaps into battles without looking back. She is a loyal warrior, her heart a fire , protecting her diamond soul. She isn't good at sneaking much, because she has a low attention span. Soul can only be trusted by her pack, as she will defend it at any cost. She often times, when not fighting, helps others in their tasks and if she

Picture of your character: (Don't have one yet, will get one up when I can)
User: Kyugima
Character Name: Daxiel
Mate: None
Pups: None
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Personality: Daxiel is very charismatic, and loves to sweet talk others. But that doesn't mean the only thing he is good at is flirting with the ladies, he is easy to get along with, and is able to talk others out of their fear, despair, or gather their courage for a fight. he isn't weak, and will stand up for anyone in danger.

//Our Ranks//

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Soul
Next Alpha Male: Zeak
Next Alpha Female:
Beta Male: Daxiel
Beta Female:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Sentinel:
Elders:
Hunters:
Scouts:
Warriors:
Pup Watchers:
Subordinates:
Omega:
Apprentices:

//App//

Picture of your character:
User:
Character Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Parents:
Siblings:
Personality:
Bio (Optional):

I hope you feel like joining, this is my very first RP and I hope to make it a good one. Thanks!

~Kov
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 08:24:02 pm by Kovu »

Offline TheLastPrime

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • tobikiss
    • View Profile
Re: .:Wolf & Dog RP:. *{Applications_Up}*
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 07:12:56 pm »
wow this sounds fantastic! i would like to be here, however my computer is not working with fearl heart. But when i get a new one ill be happy to tell about my character Blue.

Kovu!!

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 08:54:45 am »
:D Thanks and I hope to get this RP started soon, but come back and make your APP anytime! :D

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 10:01:10 pm »
Quick question, so If I applied for Princess/Future alpha what would the colors be?

Kovu!!

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 06:13:40 am »
Quick question, so If I applied for Princess/Future alpha what would the colors be?

Well, the colors are just for the presets if/when we get them, so for now you can have any kind of color, but please no neon it just looks so stupid to me.

Edit: Oh, and sorry I haven't been on lately, its because I'm in NC and I don't have my laptop, so I am using my Ipod, but I will be on tomorrow.