Author Topic: Why!?  (Read 1374 times)

JPAkita

Why!?
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:37:19 am »
What's so bad about logging in many times if the server is down? I mean, I was in the middle of an Role-play and then it exited out, trying to go back in, I clicked several times..Then you guys banned me..Really?! And then I went back on since you banned me for useless 1 hour and then it just says "You've been banned for." What the heck does that mean!? >:(

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Why!?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 12:46:29 am »
Um... Maybe you got banned for something else. I highly doubt you would get banned for clicking a button. But to fix that "You've been banned for." thing, just close the game entirely, open it back up, and re-login.

JPAkita

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 12:59:52 am »
I didn't do anything wrong..

-Angel-

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 01:16:30 am »
sometimes when i have a derpy moment i mix up the lowecase and capitol button on my laptop and reverse the caps in my password and it comes up incorrect and i go WTF?! and sometimes i'll get a five minute ban cuz of the failed login attempt. Then i slowly type while looking at the keyboard and its like OMG KENZI Y U SO DUMB?! i had all that shiz mixed up. maybe thats it

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 01:20:48 am »
You were probably banned for a reason, not the wrong login because that's only for 15 minutes. Maybe you didn't realized whatever you did was wrong. Or glitch? But after an hour I assume the server will let you in again. If it doesn't, I guess you have to wait more.

/shrug