Author Topic: Sami's charries ^_^  (Read 1135 times)

SamiChee144

Sami's charries ^_^
« on: October 03, 2011, 04:31:25 pm »
Well, I guess this is the place to post our charries ^_^ I haven't really fleshed out my first one yet, but once I do, every single one is going here :D I hope to make a whole pride/pack of random animals haha But I will go ahead and start with my first charrie, and finish this up later ^_^

SamiChee144

Re: Sami's charries ^_^
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 04:39:45 pm »
Name: Masi
Species: Feline
Breed: Lion/Cheetah mix
Mate: None yet
Pride/Pack: Hasn't lived with one in a while
Parents: Nadia (Mother; Cheetah) and Kavi (Father; Lion)
Height: (will figure this out soon)
Weight: (Will also figure this out soon)
Fur color: Dark tan/mediun brown
Eye color: Medium purple-ish pink-ish color
Distinct markings: Black cheetah spoting
Personality: Adventurous, Out-going, Easily distracted, Stubborn, Playful, Open-minded, Loving, Understanding, Loyal, Warm-hearted, Motherly, Fierce in battle, Easily readable

Biography: Masi was born to Nadia, a female Cheetah, and Kavi, a male Lion, whom fell in love one year. Kavi had left the pride he lived with to make his own pride, but instead came alongside a female Cheetah, Nadia, whom was living on her own. She had just lost a litter of cubs, and she couldn't face her family without them. So she lived alone. Kavi and Nadia fell in love and had one cub together; Masi. Masi grew up with her mother and father, and just them. Her pelt darkened from the creamy golden it was at birth, ad passed the sandy brown of her father's color until it was a rich, medium brown color. Her eyes were peculiar, too, for they were not the natural golden of a lion, or brown of a cheetah. They are a medium purple color, almost like a dark pink. Masi is built like a lion, but lithe like a cheetah, and her tail takes after her father's. You could say she lives with a pride, being her mother and father, but she hasn't had the ufll family experience with other cubs. Her parents didn't have any after her.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 11:26:51 pm by Samantha »