Author Topic: Lip Syncing Help?  (Read 1812 times)

Offline NewMoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Lip Syncing Help?
« on: October 08, 2011, 04:34:29 am »
I've watched some pretty cool lip syncing videos on youtube where some FH characters were used and I've kind of been inspired to make one. The only problem is... I'm not really sure how to do it. ;D I really need some help. If you know how to create a video like this please send me some tips. May be a step by step process? XD I don't know what program to use to record it, where's the best spot in FH to shoot something like this, how to make the singing look accurate, where to edit the video, how to upload it, or how to correctly move a character/camera while doing everything else. There's probably more stuff I don't understand to this.  ::) I've worked with editing videos through Windows Movie Maker and I do have a youtube account so I have a small starting point but I really like some help.  :D Thank you so much! ^-^
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:38:29 am by NewMoon »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Lip Syncing Help?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:28:52 am »
1. Download Hypercam 2 Unregistered Version (it's a free program) or another screen recorder of your choice. There are several good ones out there. If you have more questions about it, feel free to send me a PM and I'll give you a step-by-step explanation of how to use it. :)
2. You can lip sync by either typing in local or making a movie while in-game; I would go to a private map for this sort of thing. Just play around with it and see what works the best. For longer sounds while singing lyrics to a song, put more letters such as "youuuu" for a long "you." Understand? c:
3. You will most likely NOT be able to get the lip syncing perfect, but editing in WMM can fix that.

Hope this helps!
Again, don't hesitate to PM me if you need more help. I'll be glad to help you out in any way I can. ^^ Good luck!