Author Topic: Hello there...  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Bloodclaw10

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Learn from yesterday,grow on tomorrow
    • View Profile
Hello there...
« on: October 01, 2011, 07:35:10 am »
Hey there forum!
Im Bloodclaw but you can call me Bloody!
Unlike my name probably sounds im a very nice and caring person.Well...i can get mad sometimes but hey everyone does or?
So,my favourite animals are cats,dogs,horses aand...wolves of course!
I loovee reading!My favourite books are:Warrior Cats;Currently im on the second series.I just finished the third book and am waiting for the library to get the fourth!Then there is:House of night;I stopped reading these books sadly because of warrior cats.I was on the fourth book but probably i will never read all of them..Then...another one me and my friends are reading together:The books of vampire diaries;We are on the first book.I just found it in the library.My friend was like:GET it!get it!! And well..i got it!
Then another hobby:Drawing.I love drawing mangas and cats.Heh i get better and better.A year ago i couldnt even see if i drew a cat or a monster!(Here my deviantart(Ignore the oddy recolours i dunno how to delete them!):http://shadenthehedgehog19.deviantart.com/ .My god i started drawing on the computer.I suck at colouring but if its just a lineart its...ok id say.
Music..Well...i hear everything but heavy metal.Yes i do listen to hard rock..Well my favourite bands/singers are:Evanescence,Breaking Benjamin,30 seconds to mars,bruno mars,kittykat(Female german rapper) and..uhm...of course David guetta!!!I love his music and from most singers that work with him and publish a song its always one of the top 5!Ever noticed that?Yes yes if i once start talking i cant stop that soon.
Anyway i also look tv sometimes.My favourite shows are:Uhm well...Gallileo(Dont know if its also in US Tv but it is in german tv),the simpsons..McLeods daughters,and well i cant think of anything else
I like horror movies very very much.My favourite movies are:Ginger Snaps 1-3,Mirrors 1&2,Quarantaine,28 weeks later,i am legend and...no more.You know,i hate saw 1-7.I dont see the point of it.Its just killing killing.Of course its scary but for me horror movies should have:A good background story,a scary athmosphere and well..If its a normal day and then suddenly the twist of a day from normal to horror!It gives you the special kick.I hate it if theres just killing killing.Its non-scence for me.Otherwise its just boring.If something comes suddenly,something scary,thats horror.Not that you get captured and KNOW what could happen.
Well,thats all i got to say!Hope to see you all soon in a few topics!

-..-The sound of the wind in the woods..-..-

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Hello there...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 12:51:53 pm »
Welcome ! I'm happy to see you joining ^^ I truly hope you'll have a great time here at FeralHeart ^^

Woof ! By Ramine ^^
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:57:00 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 07:24:41 pm »
hey there please enjoy your stay here and have fun :P +karma

Offline deafosho

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • e t e r n a l l y r a d i c a l
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:59:26 pm »
Welcome to FH!
I'll check out your DA page ;D

|| my map pack ||

Offline Arystina

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 11:53:46 pm »
Hello! I hope you have a wonderful time here on FH. :)

Offline Bloodclaw10

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Learn from yesterday,grow on tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 05:21:31 pm »
thank you all for the warm welcome :D

-..-The sound of the wind in the woods..-..-

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182