Would you agree with these ideas?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)
Don't Know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Some of my ideas :D  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Some of my ideas :D
« on: October 10, 2011, 08:46:27 pm »
I thought I would post some ideas on how to improve FH, so here we go.

Note : Not all of these are my ideas some came from, friends, general chat or people who I was eavesdropping on >:D

Genders : This was not my idea but personally I thought it would be great if we could have a gender for our characters, there would be a lot less confusion. My basic idea was that there could be little gender symbols next to your character name tag but that is just an idea.

Seasons : Again not my idea but I am also very fond of this idea, I think it would be nice to have seasons on FH, like spread out over a period of weeks, then players would have to wait for the next season to come for example.
week 1 : Spring
Week 2 : Summer
Week 3 : Autumn
Week 4 : Winter
It would make the feel of FH a lot more realistic and it would be great for RPs.

Weather : Very similar to seasons but different weathers spread out during the seasons, like it isn't always snowing in the winter. Pretty basic. Like seasons it would be a lot more realistic and great for RPs.

Wings : This isn't my idea but I've been hearing a lot of this idea from people ingame and on the forum, so I thought it only fair to post this idea too. I think Kovu said that he was going to add wings but if not the idea is here to be adressed. It would be nice for people who prefer to RP non-realisticly as I do at times.

Items : This wasn't my idea but again it's only fair to post this here if that is what people want, so items was also an idea which was tossed around ingame, personally if there was going to be items I would like them to be kept realistic e.g - Ivy bracelet.

Body Structures : I heard someone say that they would like more options of species, at the minute we only have the option of canines and felines but, there is also a suggestion of a third body structure where you could be a cow, horse, prey etc. I like this idea a lot, it would be good for RPs.

Markings : Someone suggested that they would like a realistic thick wolf kind of coat marking, I love this idea because a lot of people on FH who aren't very good at presets or for some reasons presets don't agree with them, will also get the chance to get ago of a realistic wolf character. Again great for RPs.

Thats all I got so far but I shall try to get more suggestions and post them here soon.

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Some of my ideas :D
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 01:26:23 pm »
Now, genders is an interesting one since it looks like all out animals have been de-sexed. I think it would be awesome to have male walking around with their actual anatomy in tact, even in lions, where some males can have rather pronounced genders Cx Maybe just keep them small.
Male wolves/foxes sheaths are not at all too visible in the real world do to the fur Cx so im not too sure what would happen there XDD

Body structure: just sort out the running cycles, the shading on the paws and maybe havier muzzles for the canines and I think we're all good XD

Realistic markings: oooh yesums.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 01:34:14 pm »
  Wings are a definate yes, I hate to admit.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 04:20:25 pm »
Now, genders is an interesting one since it looks like all out animals have been de-sexed. I think it would be awesome to have male walking around with their actual anatomy in tact, even in lions, where some males can have rather pronounced genders Cx Maybe just keep them small.
Male wolves/foxes sheaths are not at all too visible in the real world do to the fur Cx so im not too sure what would happen there XDD

Body structure: just sort out the running cycles, the shading on the paws and maybe havier muzzles for the canines and I think we're all good XD

Realistic markings: oooh yesums.
LOL well yeah the genders thing wasn't my idea, I tried to put it as delicatly as possible XD