Author Topic: How do I make custom objects?  (Read 1159 times)

The Ice and Wind

How do I make custom objects?
« on: October 14, 2011, 12:24:16 am »
I want to make some of my own objects but I have no idea how to! can someone tell me how to make custom objects?

*NOTE: I don't have Photoshop, I only have GIMP and Paint

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: How do I make custom objects?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 05:27:13 am »
Well u can either create ur own mesh object by using a 3D program called Blender or u can use the FH objects in Object Maker.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11025.0

If u want to make objects in Object Maker read on otherwise click the link above

In Object maker wen u first open it theres a list of names. Click one like MyRocks, then click one of the meshes in there and click "Load".
Lets say u wanted a waterfall coming out of it well go to the second tab and click the box saying "Mesh" Now type "waterfall1.mesh" then "Add New".
If u want to know the name of one of the meshes already in FH, then click the "Load" button on one of the selected meshes and look at the box called "Mesh" on the second tab. It will tell u so u can add them to other meshes.  
Ok so the waterfall appeared now the buttons X, Y, Z on the left side move the mesh from side to side and higher and lower. The ones on the right change the shape and height of the mesh. The "Own Collision" box in the corner makes the mesh solid. All meshes u type in the mesh box u make appear will not hav a collision so u will go right through them.
To save it is easy go to the first tab and in the top box type the name u want to call the mesh and the box under it type the group its going to go in. You can also make ur own groups.

Well hope this helps and its understandable.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.