Author Topic: Hey there! Midnight here!  (Read 1735 times)

Offline welshwolfie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • This is me as a fox. But i might be changing.
    • View Profile
    • My wolfquest user. Please check it out.
Hey there! Midnight here!
« on: October 08, 2011, 08:02:49 pm »
Hey there. I have had a few problems when i first made a feral heart account i couldnt get into the game so now i have deleted that one and now i am ready to go. The First friend i made on feral heart was Pretty Evil, Shadewingwolf was the first one i RPed with cuz i first met her on WolfQuest but all credit is due to CursedDeath, when she came on wolfquest she mentioned about herself going on something called feral heart when i saw her message during the summer holidays and if she never mentioned it i wouldnt be here even though i joined two months after she mentioned it and then when i first made my account i told shadewingwolf that i had a new FH account and she happened to have one too so i thought i could RP with some friends on wolfquest and maybe get some more friends on FH which i did Pretty Evil (by the way she called herself Missy on the RP) we had a good RP and i wouldnt be able to get onto the game without the great advice from Red, if he didnt give me advice about deleting my old account and making a new simpler one then i wouldnt have ever got onto the game. So all of my friends on here are Shadewingwolf, CursedDeath, Red and Pretty Evil. so if you see them say that they have got a good friend called Midnight and that i wouldnt be able to get into the main game without their help and support! ;) if any of you four are reading this then thank you very much for supporting me, helping me and letting me know about this great game!
Hope to see you soon in some RPs
Midnight
P.S. my character is on the avatar, i made him myself
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 09:18:08 am by Foxy »
Fave animals: Foxes and wolves. Basically, anything canine. The End.

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: You gotta friend in me!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 10:58:42 pm »
welcome to feral hearts have fun and play safe :P +karma

Offline welshwolfie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • This is me as a fox. But i might be changing.
    • View Profile
    • My wolfquest user. Please check it out.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 06:43:52 am »
ok thanks, hope to see you soon, by the way this post (not the one im sending now) sounds like im about to get off stage and im thanking a cameraman, sound operator, special effect operater and stuff like that  or like im saying: welcome all of you thanks for coming when you are the only post you sent (i might get more) but im saying, welcome all of you for coming, next time if i make one i wont be as creative next time to save space and text. LOL
Fave animals: Foxes and wolves. Basically, anything canine. The End.

Offline Ayame_Pup

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Herp Derp, tis be a white wolf.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/drawings/dragon-elshara.jpg
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 12:52:20 am »
Welcome! im pretty new myself, its a really fun game! just dont make the mods mad O.O jk.
Water dragons are the best :P

I DID NOT DRAW> DO NOT CEDIT ME >:O