Author Topic: FH+ Cursor and buttons  (Read 1423 times)

SilverFoxFire

FH+ Cursor and buttons
« on: October 18, 2011, 07:28:02 pm »
So I, of course, need help with the game screen.  I downloaded and installed FH+ last night and the server works perfectly fine.  Exported the files correctly, it starts up perfectly, but there is only one problem.  I can't see my cursor on the FH screen at all.  On my computer screen, I can see it, but whenever I hover it over the FH window, it disappears.  I can still log in and whatnot but it's highly difficult and takes a while since, as said, I can't see the cursor.  After I log in and whatnot, I can't see the buttons either (for friends, groups, actions, etc.).  The arrow for the minimap is also gone (the minimap itself is still visible though).  I just looked in the FH folder on my D drive (works just as fine as C.  I can't put it on C though because C, for me, is for windows programs and the computer slows down if I put games or whatever on it) and the .png files for the cursor and buttons were(are) all there, all shiny and perfect.  Many people have told me to press tab on both DA and the game but if I press Tab, the chat box and map goes away and I still can't see the cursor or buttons.  The regular FH worked involving the cursor and buttons but I want to use FH+ since, even though I haven't gotten far, has much cooler effects and details :3

If anyone could help me, it would be highly appreciated.

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
Re: FH+ Cursor and buttons
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 08:52:03 pm »
try deleting the file and re-unzip it again there could have been an error while loading

hope i helped
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline barrettm82

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • I've lost my marbles, Have you seen them?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 09:05:18 pm »
Sounds like what happen to me.  I fixed it by change the Video rendering subsystem from OpenGl to Direct3D9.

To do this open the Ogre.cfg file in your Feralheart+ folder with notepad and change the line the reads

Render system=OpenGL Rendering Subsystem

to

Render system=Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem

For more information look at this thread it might be of help as well.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:07:47 pm by Barrett50 »
When the path ends, keep going forward and make a new trail.

SilverFoxFire

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 10:32:39 pm »
Sounds like what happen to me.  I fixed it by change the Video rendering subsystem from OpenGl to Direct3D9.

To do this open the Ogre.cfg file in your Feralheart+ folder with notepad and change the line the reads

Render system=OpenGL Rendering Subsystem

to

Render system=Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem

For more information look at this thread it might be of help as well.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0

Hope this helps.

It worked!!! Thank you so much!!!! <3333 ...now to just get rid of this lag XD