Author Topic: FeralHeart+  (Read 1634 times)

Offline SpiritWalker01

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FeralHeart+
« on: October 19, 2011, 01:05:14 am »
I just installed FeralHeart+. It worked out fine, and it downloaded fine. It opened fine. But something was wrong...it's hard to describe. At the login screen, there were red pixels all over the place. Also, when I logged in, my first character was showing, and there were also red pixels all over the place there. And the arrows kept blinking, and my mouse never showed up and it wouldn't let me click the arrows or anything else. I was wondering what I could do for it. Help please? :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart+
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:09:25 am »
try redownloading OR it mite be your graphics card or it could be that its..."lagging"(dont no what else to call it)

EDIT: try changing the resolution
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:12:36 am by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 01:39:54 am »
Make a FeralHeart+ file in your C drive and copy all of the files from the download in there and see if it makes a difference.

Offline Meiari

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 05:37:29 am »
Go to the options menu, look for Video I think, and try switching the graphics rendering. If it's OpenGL, try switching it to Direct3D9, or vice versa.