Author Topic: Changing Homes Through Character Creating  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Changing Homes Through Character Creating
« on: October 12, 2011, 02:14:59 am »
Ok well wen u first log in and create a lion or wolf there should be a box saying where u want to arrive instead of appearing at glitchy, laggy Bonfire Island.
I went onto a downloaded map and logged off, the next time i played that character i kept getting Bad Tokens and because that character was stuck in the map i couldnt get it out. So if i edited that character and changed the home to Fluorite Plains or the other FH maps i would get to play with it again. Another thing is u find an rp but u need a different character.
You make a new one and appear in Bonfire then u hav to run right through the tunnel and all. I arrived in Fluorite Plains at Stonebridge and the rp group wasnt there anymore. They left before i could join and no other rps were around at the time. So if u could choose ur home while creating ur character it would save time and characters.
Who else thinks this is a good idea?
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Changing Homes Through Character Creating
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 12:16:04 pm »
It's an ok idea.

But unless it's the map server process that is messing about on the server itself eating all your and everyone elses character you should be able to get it back just fine by removing the map from the exports folder(or removing the map folder if you created it).

For the simplicity of being able to jump to a map it's an ok idea for sure.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 07:42:49 pm »
I hardly download anyone's other map. But this is a good idea. Even with my router right beside me it still lags in Bonfire Island

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:17:16 am »
I like the idea, but maybe it could be just a few choices of the maps that come with  FH. That way, people wouldn't misspell map names or something.