Author Topic: FH graphics all of a sudden (after I had to redo my whole computer) stop working  (Read 1181 times)

Starflash

Okay. Let's start with why I had to redo my whole computer. I got a virus trojan thing that said I had to buy it when it was a trojan itself. This happened before and ended up destroying my old computer. So I plopped the disk to update it to Windows Vista(aka, as I call it, redoing it) and it got rid of all the old files but kept FH and FH+. These two used to work perfectly fine for me. Now, I can't run it with Open GL OR Direct whatever(What I normally used). When I click on FH, it, if not  Direct, will pop up with the thing with Open GL. Then, when it fully opens, this happens:

Now, when I open it and it's on Direct, it doesn't even pop up with that sign thign letting you adjust it. This, instead, happens :

I uninstalled it and reinstalled, deleting the FH folder when uninstalled also, three or four times. I ran it as admin, restarted my computer, and all that jazz. Oh, and if you don't believe I redid my entire computer, here's a snidbit of my desktop and my C drive thing and programs e.e ::

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
I think you need to download Direct3D, seeing as the error says you're missing it. Give it a try.

http://www.directx10.net/

Starflash

Thank you. I owe you my... uhh.. Prize I'm getting from my friend ^^'''. *nuzzles* You're awesome. e.e ....I feel stupid now...