Author Topic: Sunclan: book one: the winged cat: chapter one to three.  (Read 1638 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Sunclan: book one: the winged cat: chapter one to three.
« on: November 10, 2011, 09:16:54 pm »
Chapter one: a new life: a  young cat was about to give birth to her first litter. " oh come on......I can't wait to see my kits"  Meowed a Tom cat. " lion star....." meowed lion star's mate, moss leaf. lion star heard tiny mews and he feel like he can see the newborn kits. " you may come in now" meowed moss leaf. lion star padded into the nursery and saw five newborn kittens. " oh lion star, you are now the father of five kits" said a female light gray she-cat. Her lighter paws and chest make her the best medicine cat in light clan. " thank you gray bird" lion star purred. Gray bird left the nursery and lion star licked moss leaf behind the ear. " meet my kits....the biggest and the oldest kit is Bloodkit" moss leaf pointed her tail to a black tom-kit with a blood-red fur on top of his head, paws,chest,belly and tail. " the next kit is silver kit" moss leaf pointed her nose to a silver she-kit with white paws,chest,belly and tail tip. " the third kit is rock kit" she pointed her tail to a dark brown tom-kit with a very dark brown belly. " the fourth kit is shadow kit" moss leaf groomed a black Tom-kit. " and the smallest and the youngest kit is snow kit" moss leaf looked at a white she-kit with very long and thick shinny fur. " your kits are so beautiful" lion star purred.

chapter two: snow kit's discovery: all the kits are two moons old and every kit but snow kit opened their eyes. " mommy! Can we go outside now!?" blood kit mewed as he doesn't wait to wait any longer for snow kit to open her eyes. " oh Bloodkit....you must be pantince" mossleaf purred as she licked Bloodkit on the head. " m-mommy?" snow kit mewed softy. " but mom! Snow kit is just a puny little runt!" Bloodkit growled. snow kit opened her eyes for the first time and she was looking at her mother. " wow! Snow kit just opened her eyes!" silver kit mewed as she padded into the nerusery. " mommy, can I go outside?" snow kit mewed. " sure but be careful" moss leaf purred as she saw all of her kits growing up. Bloodkit walked to his den mates, claw kit,vine kit and death kit. " hey toms, snow kit just opened her puny eyes" Bloodkit mewed evilly. Clawkit groomed his black and brown tabby fur while vine kit was licking his greenish fur and death kit was clawing a rock. " so...are we going to kill snow kit or take her to a fox?" deathkit mewed as he licked his black and gray fur. " umm...i rather kill her now!" Bloodkit mewed. snowkit walked to the Tom kits " what are you talking about?" snowkit mewed. " killing you!!" all four kits mewed evilly. The toms started to claw her and snowkit ran out of camp. silver kit and swift it followed them as they were trying to warn them about not leaving camp. Snow kit climbed up in a tree and she either jump down the tree or die. She used her tail to help her balance the tree as she is going to jump. " what the.....snowkit has wings!!" death kit,vine kit,Bloodkit and claw kit mewed together.

Chapter three: capture: snowkit tried to use her wings to fly but she doesn't know how to fly. She fall down to the forest floor and got caged by humans. " yes!, this is better than killing snow kit.....turning her into a kitty pet!" Bloodkit mewed evilly. the humans put her into a truck and drove off. " snowkit!!!!!!!" silverkit and swiftkit mewed sacred as they saw the humans took their sister away. " you turned snowkit into a kitty pet!" silverkit mewed madly as she and her sister ran off to tell their mom. While the she-kits go tell their mom, snowkit was trying to get out of the cage at the lab. " don't worry kit, the humans won't hurt you" said a Tom-kit who has a flame-red color pelt. " who are you?" snowkit mewed to the Tom-kit. " my name is firekit and I used to live in sun clan until my three evil brothers chased me off" firekit mewed sadly. a human entered the room and he gave snowkit a shot in the paw. " it's ok snowkit, I can understand you and you can understand me" said the human. " the human knows my name but how!?" snowkit mewed. The human did not answered her question. " I can talk to animals all my life and.....my name is James" James said. " are you going to set us free?" snowkit and firekit mewed. " I am but I have to put this collar on you to know all about clan life and then I can turn myself into a cat" James said as he put big collars oncthe kits and then he unlock the cages. " these collars won't choke you as you grow into a warrior" James said as he let the kits free and he close the door without saying goodbye.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:06:17 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green

Offline blossom312312

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You're going to LOVE ME! I mean, if that's okay...
    • View Profile
Re: Sunclan: book one: the winged cat: chapter one to three.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:23:58 pm »
Great story! I hope more comes soon! [: