Author Topic: Impressive Title...  (Read 1940 times)

Darkheart11

Impressive Title...
« on: November 15, 2011, 03:31:40 am »
For me, Impressive Title was a home. A place to go when reality was too much to bear. I had trustworthy, loyal, fantastic friends on I.T. Not only did EVERYONE know EVERYONE, but we all loved each other. I never met anyone who really, truly disliked someone else. Yes, we had quarrels sometimes, it happened. But we were a big family. And during that time, I was going through a LOT with family and reality crap.
Impressive Title was a place to go, where I had, truly, my best friends. I wish, to this DAY, that I had stayed with touch with my friends from I.T. Any of them. Now, I love I.T. I don't really care for F.H., nothing against it, it's just not Impressive Title in my mind.

So heres my I.T. story:

One day, I was on Wolfquest. My username was Darkheart. I had been messing around, when I met this wolf named F.E.A.R. We started chatting it up, and he told me about Impressive Title, this really cool game that was coming out. So, I checked it out. I was SO excited. It looked so cool. This had to have been in... what... late June, early July of 2008? I believe it was 2008. Maybe 2009. I'm bad with years. Anywho, I waited for I.T. to come out. And once it did, I was all over that like fruitflies to rotting bananas. It was amazing. I had already met some really nice folk. And surprisingly, I met F.E.A.R. on I.T. again.
She and I became friends quickly, both being apart of the old pack that Tao had created. I can't remember what it was, it started with a "Y". But it was a very fun pack. And I had been Darkheart, of course. This was when F.E.A.R and Bonita had still be together. But Darkie had the hots for F.E.A.R.... so, she flirted with him softly, and such. Now, let me tell you, F.E.A.R(Katelyne) and I also went on IMVU often to talk. She and I became great friends. (Keep in mind.. I also thought she was a man for THEE longest time).... so it was awkward. Needless to say, I still loved her. F.E.A.R. had fallen for Darkie, so they were together. They were perfect together. Katelyne and I RP'd all the time. And honestly, after time, I fell in love with Katelyne. But things fell apart, and I.T. died.

Another story was one time when I, (Zimber), walked in on a Jaaku Clan meeting. So very confused, I stayed and talked. That is when I met Dax, Gill(Keegan), VeryCrazyGirl, Kahara, and maaany others. It was great! I joined the Jaaku clan, and soon enough, Dax and Zimber mated. Dax and Zimber, and Keegan and (insert girl) were the leaders. (Keep in mind Keegan changed girl mates quite often!). Dax and Zimber lasted for, I'd say, two years. (The majority of I.T.), until Zimber sadly died. But man, Dax and Zimber were adorable. A great team. Roleplaying with those guys was always the BEST of times. And I loved each and every one of them. I remember having Vondur, and when Allie was apart of Jaaku. Wow. Makes me feel old.

I also remember when I created Koru, who was Kahara and her mates son. Kahara(Amber) and I were great friends. We talked about EVERYTHING. I had great times with her (: And everyone else, too. Theres so many others.

SO many other friends. I loved all of them. I remember roleplaying all of the time with panicandy(Dax). We roleplayed all the time.
I also remember always talking to Laccuna and Sk8terpunk. They were great... With Damon and Deminite. (: We all roleplayed a lot...

Guys... Impressive Title wasnt just a game. It was a huge part of my life. And I thank anyone, and EVERYONE who was apart of my I.T. life. I thank ANYONE who was even apart of the I.T. community, for you, are awesome. I had many more friends then this. Including Stacey... oh my Staceybear... I miss her... and Venku! I miss Ruby... and Vanity, and Blair... I miss my family.

Family, I LOVE YOU

Forever, and ALWAYS.
-Darkheart, Darkie, Zimber, Koruyuku, Vondur, and many, many others.
<3
[/sup]

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Impressive Title...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 11:48:58 pm »
Yeppers.. I only heard about Impressive Title when it got tooken (Epic grammar fail) down. I was really upset (although I had NO idea what Impressive Title even looked like. As a matter of fact I asked God to revive it o.o) I still wonder why dem hackers hack I.T....

I know how you feel when you think someone is the oppisite gender. When I finally find out, I'm like.. Ok?

TealSkeletore

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:14:50 am »
Hey I remember when F.E.A.R. and Bonita were together, I used to hang out with them quite a lot.

And my bestest friends were Timber, Moony (who played KIller), Anbrea, Raksha, Eve, Chief and loads of others.

S**t hit the fan with most of them unfortunately, and others just plain disappeared.

It sucks. If I could time travel back to those times, I totally would.

I was known as Splash, later as Stark, back then.

Nina Istatkov

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 09:56:38 pm »
I never get the chance too play IT . Lot of peps told me that was great. And one thing confuses me whats Impressive Title World? I played it but I almoust newer get in its too full and glichy here is the link : ok sorry...

(I wasn't certain if I should remove it or not, so i did it just in case)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:21:59 pm by Nina »

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 01:42:45 am »
I don't think you're supposed to post links to the other IT forums and such here?

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 02:59:36 am »
I play IW as well.... It doesnt glitch hardly at all for me.