Author Topic: My Charries!  (Read 1403 times)

GibblyGiblets

My Charries!
« on: November 20, 2011, 02:02:23 am »
Figured I'd introduce you all to my charries, not that they're that impressive  :D

My main man  ;): Fireclaw

He is a male lion about 3 years old, with green eyes, he has unusual markings, some say his father was a leopard, but no one can prove it  :P

he's the one you'll see running around most.

Brash: my second, and I'm thinking about re-doing him, I just threw him together, he's a male cat (supposd to be a tonkinese/siamese design, like i said, thinking of re-doing him completely, turning him into a cheetah, or something  :-X
he's about 2 years old

My third one, made him just this morning, he's my second favorite, I just got done re-doing him, took away his tail, and made him taller, and I like him, he's a Lynx. 4years old

My last cat, for now  ;D Malkar, I don't really like him as i just threw him together too, may make him darker, or completely re-do him, but I love leopards and wanted to make a leopard, so he's supposed to be a leopard  :o

and last but certainly not least, my last charrie for now and my only wolf, Taran

I doubt I'll be playing him much either, I just wanted to try making a wolf  ;)

but anyhow, these are my charries, look around and you may see one of them frolicing around.

GibblyGiblets

Re: My Charries!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 04:02:09 pm »
WHAT'S THIS!?

BRASH IS EVOLVING!!!

*evolving noises*

I re-did him this morning, I like how his claws are black  :P

I darkened up Malkar too

I think he looks 100% better