Author Topic: Long term Naruto rp group  (Read 1150 times)

bignarutofan19

Long term Naruto rp group
« on: November 24, 2011, 02:22:12 am »
Hey guys! I was tired of joining Naruto groups when 99.9% of them are not active anymore, so I decided to make one myself that will stay active until I decide to disband it. Which I won't until I can no longer manage it or something else happens. Anyway. If you are a Naruto fan and would like to join my group please says so and let me know which character you are and when you'll be on Feral Heart so I can meet you and invite you to the group. Also, OC's (original characters) are welcomed and in order for you to be accepted you have to be able to get on Feral Heart at least once a week. There's no point in having members when they're not active, right? ;P 

xXEmo_CookieXx

Re: Long term Naruto rp group
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 01:36:06 am »
Well this is upsetting! No-one wanted to join! Well >B I would love to join; But would you mind posting the taken characters below the ending statement, and the in-game and forum usernames of the people whom have taken them?
I think that just might gather more people. As well as the time of year. Anyway, just a suggestion. Again, I would like to join. All I need to know is who's position is taken and whom is not.