Author Topic: Zinje Mountains-By Minxy.  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Re: Zinje Mountains-By Minxy.
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 10:46:14 pm »
Yes, yes, I might add something to the middle, and thx Minxy. It'll take a while to make, 'cuz my hotspot's data is used up more quickly when playing FeralHeart, causing my dad to have to pay over a hundred dollars each month.
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:51 pm »
Yes, yes, I might add something to the middle, and thx Minxy. It'll take a while to make, 'cuz my hotspot's data is used up more quickly when playing FeralHeart, causing my dad to have to pay over a hundred dollars each month.

I'm working on an apocalyptic map, and I'm just making the height map as I go. You could probably just put a tree or even a rock in the middle. Are you using the map as an african map?
@Minxy You remind me of my friend. She calls herself 'ditsy' instead of 'blonde'. (She can be pretty...unintelligent at times. :l) And is that a picture of you? :D (I feel like a stalker/pedophile/getinmycarcauseihavecandy type of person. My apologies.)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 11:01:02 pm »
Yes. It will be used for my future Rp... crap... laptop's low on memory...
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 11:03:20 pm »
Yes. It will be used for my future Rp... crap... laptop's low on memory...

Ah, good good. -short posts :/-

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2012, 02:54:03 pm »

I'm working on an apocalyptic map, and I'm just making the height map as I go. You could probably just put a tree or even a rock in the middle. Are you using the map as an african map?
@Minxy You remind me of my friend. She calls herself 'ditsy' instead of 'blonde'. (She can be pretty...unintelligent at times. :l) And is that a picture of you? :D (I feel like a stalker/pedophile/getinmycarcauseihavecandy type of person. My apologies.)

Aha, ditsy. xD Pretty much like me with the unintelligent part. xD And yesh, it is. xD LOL. Also, Sin added a photo of the river thing, not sure what kind of shot you wanted. xD Tell me if you want a different kind of shot.^^
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:32:42 pm by Minxy »

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 05:07:16 pm »
I was just wondering how steep the riverbanks were. Sometimes if they are too steep your charrie can't get out.

(I know this is a weird time for me to be online, but I was sent home from school due to my illness that's been going on this whole week.)

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 05:11:39 pm »
The whole map is a mountain range, so I've made as there's only a few ways out of the River, easily. Others, are really quite difficult. xD

And aw. D': Nuuu. Be betters!