Author Topic: ideas ideas ideas  (Read 2187 times)

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
ideas ideas ideas
« on: November 05, 2011, 11:50:22 am »
1. Seasons - winter (no leaves on trees. settling snow. dead plants etc etc), spring (growing flowers, buds on trees, growing leaves on trees, green grass), Summer (lots of green! green green everywhere!!! :D GREEEN 83) and autumn, my fave season (golden, orange, red, brown you name it, trees, falling leaves coming from the trees. dying flowers and grass.)

2. Weather (maybe to fit the seasons too) - thunder and lightening with thunder sound effects, hailstones, wind etc etc. even make it so its sunny and rainy at once and therefore RAINBOOOOOOOWS.

3. new markings for felines and canines, but mostly felines. preferably realistic ones.

4. the option to overlay scars over your markings.

5. Whiskers :D

6. new fringes, tufts and manes. perhaps even the option to interchange the fringes on felines like you can do on canines.  below are some ideas (i apologise for the bad drawings but i just woke up, and the lioness base i used isnt mine, i got it off Google...).  the manes are in red, the tufts are in blue and the fringes are in dark green.

also the option for two tone manes would be cool too, so you could have manes like this dude (one in the bottom middle, Malka, artwork not mine. just used for examples.) -----> http://kourukon.deviantart.com/art/King-of-Beasts-75911543

ideas ideas ideas.... hmmm... what else....

7. ah yes! an advertising chat for people wanting to advertise. advertising in general is a waste of time, especially at nights when its busy and people are spamming your chats away

8. a kick function for map creators to use in their maps. i have recently had an issue with random people entering my map, claiming tis  a public map, and being disrespectful to me. i found the site they got the link off and  even deleted the file from mediafire... -.- but i would just love to have a kick function to use in my maps that i made so i could just kick people out of them that arent meant to be there are that will not leave, even when asked.

hmm... welll.... ive fun dry for now. ill have more ideas later anyway i think XD

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
Re: ideas ideas ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 09:16:23 pm »
I agree with the seasons idea, although it's very similar to WQ Deluxe. However,  think there should be an option to turn off season changes, and have it be off at default.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 05:56:59 am »
Seasonal would be nice, IT had updates that changed the world and meshes around. It was no extreme work behind it, but it was a really nice touch. I think the main reason why this doesn't happen now is because kovs lack of time at the moment and people is not in easy reach to help.

I'd love to see some rain and possibly snow as well.

Toning manes.. Awesome idea and I think it has been mentioned before, would be wonderful to see it in the future. I wonder how complex it would be making it happen though.

I must say I like the mane ideas in general here.

7. ah yes! an advertising chat for people wanting to advertise. advertising in general is a waste of time, especially at nights when its busy and people are spamming your chats away

I really don't see why everyone is going on about making an advertising chat when the ads aren't really the biggest issue. There's people that do not like getting their chatboxes spammed with pointless convos from general as well. Point is, advertising usually have a bigger importance than the talk going on in general right 90% of the time, but it also encourages to actually do something with each other possibly be creative. Whilst on the other side, general chat encourages rule breaking for many, that's is a fact(There's users that are exceptions though).

I just get the feel to mention here, that if something is going to get done about the chats, it should be a separate window or option that the random chatting should go to instead of forcing people that actually have something meaningful to say away.

8. a kick function for map creators to use in their maps. i have recently had an issue with random people entering my map, claiming tis  a public map, and being disrespectful to me. i found the site they got the link off and  even deleted the file from mediafire... -.- but i would just love to have a kick function to use in my maps that i made so i could just kick people out of them that arent meant to be there are that will not leave, even when asked.

About kicks being there, I can see the need of it, but there's also reasons that would make it less functional in some cases as well, along with actually making that function possible. If you get users that actually insult you for being in your map then you should be able to report it to us. In some cases if users even claim work as their own and you have proof to back up the map is yours then we should be able to look into it as well. Just send in a report to us.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12257.0
There's a thread about the same subjects, it should show earlier discussion but I'm trying to point out things that doesn't make this the easiest nor the best solution.

Former community manager of FeralHeart

artistgrl8

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 09:00:34 pm »
Seasons and weather would be interesting, although I think weather would be better. I support whiskers, they would be cool. The other ideas are so-so on me, I don't say yes, but I don't say no.