Author Topic: Domo! Hello!  (Read 1408 times)

G-Hayato

Domo! Hello!
« on: November 30, 2011, 04:06:02 am »
Ohaio!

I am, obviously, new to FeralHeart. I've heard about it from few friends of mine, and decided to try it out. I'm currently downloading the game, and I just can't wait! Anyway, I really hope my stay here will last for quite long.

Here's a little about me:

>>I am 1/4 Chinese, 2/4 Japanese and 1/4 Filipino! I love to write stories in many languages - Namely: Chinese, a bit of Japanese, Filipino, and of course, English! I grew up in a family consisting of very fine and well educated people. My father is an engineer, and my mother also happens to be the same.

>>I have been attached to animals and anime since I was at the age of 5. Way back when I was little, I used to stay home and just watch TV, or play with my dogs. Playing with my pets made me closer to animals, actually. I mean, I still bring my love for them everyday. One reason why I find FeralHeart interesting.

>>Born to a family whose skills are, as they say, "unique", I can't really say that my skills aren't one with my parents; My skills don't really flow to the blood of either side of the family. Sometimes I come to the conclusion that I am adopted, which is actually true. Anyway, I am very excellent when it comes to Arts, Music, Voice Acting, Language, Speaking, and Solving Riddles and Mysteries. I am much known for being an artist, though. Going back to what I said earlier, 'I guess I am destined to be with Anime', is somehow true. I aspire to be a Mangaka when I grow up, as well as being an Animator and a Voice Actress for both English and Japanese Anime.

I am a happy Otaku!
Otaku - anime lover

Arigatou gozaimasu! Thank you! :)

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: Domo! Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:28:39 am »
Hello Hayato!
Welcome to FH :)

Offline Reckoning

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 03:55:02 pm »
Hay there!  Welcome to FeralHeart!

If your interested in becoming pawpals (penpals) via the forums IM system.  Hit me up!

Maybe we can hang tails in game sometime!

*Nuzzle* Karma +1

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 10:19:56 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart~!

I also, do in fact...enjoy Anime & Animals! :3

Anyways, if you ever need someone to chat to or just be crazy, I'll be here!

~Have Fun!~

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.