Author Topic: My characters!!  (Read 1521 times)

BouncyLion1

My characters!!
« on: November 21, 2011, 07:26:25 am »
Name:Assassin
Race:Wolf

Assassin is a very misjudged wolf and he has low self esteem because of how people react when they learn his name.
Of course he does kill when he is very mad.If he gets mad enough he could turn evil and rage on any lion/wolf/any animals he sees. (With permission from the player of course) But most of the time he tries to act friendly,but he must try really hard since he is socially awkward and fears getting others close to him since he could easily kill them.When he does get befriended there is no other lion that has more loyalty in the world.Assassin also has a secret soft spot for cubs and baby animals,though he rarely admits it.

Name-Phantom
Age-21 human years
Race:Wolf/Ghost
Mate:Nemisis
Pups:Lots of unknown offspring,to many to count and name
Phantom is a complex wolf,since he is part wolf and part ghost.Though he has gotten used to people reacting badly when they find out he is part ghost he is easily irritated and has little patience.He is one of those...."horndogs" and doesn't really trust other males but these days he is loyal to his mate.Phantom can go through solid objects and fly since he is part ghost.
-Past-
Phantom once had a lovely,beautiful mate and they lived happily with their pups.When they were in their winter den one of their pups woke up a bear and,sleepy and cranky from being woken up from hibernation,the bear killed their pups and his beloved mate.
Angrily he tried to get revenge on the bear but only got killed,once in Heaven a angel gave him one wish and he wished to live.
The angel granted his wished but couldn't fulfill his wish to the fullest and he is stuck in a body that is half ghost and half wolf.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 01:55:20 am by Natali »

StrawberryLover0978

Re: My characters!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 04:10:04 am »
cool charries :)

W0lv3s234

Re: My characters!!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 06:17:25 am »
Thanks ^^