Author Topic: Broken download link, possibly?  (Read 997 times)

Petz

Broken download link, possibly?
« on: December 10, 2011, 03:57:48 am »
Alright, this is a kind of confusing situation but I'll try my best.

First, this isn't for me. This is for my friend. I'm sure she would have asked herself but forums confuse her. I don't really blame her but that's not the point. Anyway, so my friend is completely new to Feral Heart, right? She goes to download the regular Feral Heart game for the first time and when she goes to play, it doesn't work, saying she needs the patch. Of course, at the time, we really didn't know what to do, so I told her to go ahead and download it and see what happened. It was the same situation, though. I though, well, maybe go ahead and download the regular game a second time and restart her computer to see what will happen but it was the same yet again. For a third time, I though maybe we would try that new Feral Hearts+ branch but it STILL DID NOT WORK. The two of us are at a loss for what to do. Is there anything you can suggest?

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Broken download link, possibly?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 02:43:51 pm »
FH+ isn't working with the new patch, there's no official fix for it yet. A lot of users are having trouble (crashing, lag, ect) with the patch on the regular FH too , so we'll have to wait for a fix.

Though after your friend downloaded the patch, did she still keep getting the "Need to download patch" or whatever error? Or does her game just crash ?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Broken download link, possibly?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 02:49:11 pm »
^ What he said. Just adding,
Make sure when you're trying to fix this, that FH+ isn't installed to the same folder as FH.