Author Topic: ||| IceCub's Maps ||| --Taking 1 map request--Updated 8/31/13 New Skyelands  (Read 2223 times)

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
I am canceling the huge map pack I started, because it was too big of a project to take on. But I will finish the ones I started as individuals.

Taking 1 map request

Please Include

Username:
Map Name:  Or some idea :P
Map Size:  Number, or compare to a default map size
Terrains:  Rocky, Grassy, Desert etc.
Structures:  just list a few to start with. I can make things if needed
Inhabitants:  what animals live here
Public or Private?   It could be for an RP or some crazy place to hang out on your main OC and chat

I'll pick one that I like the most or that I find the most interesting to do. Just because you don't get picked doesnt mean I wont do it in the future as another possible project :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMPLETED MAPS

Altumbria (private)

Probably my best known and most downloaded. Made for my RP: The Lions of Altumbria. Sadly I don't have the time to stay up late when most of my regular members are on anymore T_T
But this map has gone through countless updates and versions. Even these photos are outdated XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jotunheim

Based off the Ice Giants scene in Thor
Download: http://shelbyrb.deviantart.com/art/Jotunheim-Feral-Heart-Map-323659940

*Does not look that great with the nebula mod D:

DCS Domain/ DCS Lair (requested)

CLOCKWORK ISLANDS

Installation video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sSpE01kmI&feature=youtu.be

The Islands on the map are set up to look like the face of a clock. This map is mainly used for advertisements and RP recruiting. Here is an example of how it works:

" New awesome wolfpack accepting members. We also need beta males. If interested meet at 2:00 Island or Whisper"

There are 24 islands total, and a middle island where you enter. So there should be plenty of room for every group. The Islands in between each of the main 12 would be named as 2:30 or whatever.  Islands can also be used as Mate Centers or Adoption Centers. Hopefully they are big enough that local chat will stay on the Island you are on. If a group is on an island before you they have the right to be there as much as you so don't try to run them off. One group cant "own" an Island, its first come first serve.

Please don't bring any drama or spam to this map.

Here are some screenshots for you guys.

New Skyelands
DOWNLOAD: http://adf.ly/UV0po

Some of the old members of the pride wanted to bring back the pride but start fresh
so here is the newly designed Skyelands. It is a free-for-all lion pride and map, you may come and go as you wish.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:02:21 pm by IceCub »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: ||| IceCub's Maps ||| --Taking 1 map request--Updated 6/17/13
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:21:58 am »
Amazing maps! :)
Your first reply. :P

~TheDarkRider~

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:47:49 am »
Whoa they are very detailed

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 03:39:19 pm »
'Dem be some good maps. c:

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
updated :3

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Username:
Map Name:  Dark Forest
Map Size:  20,000-50,000
Terrains: Dark grass
Structures:  Caves.
Inhabitants:  Mainly demon wolves.
Public or Private?   Private
Extra Details: I need two wolf territories. Each need to have the following dens: Alpha, Beta, Delta, Assasin, Nursery, Trainee and a prison with at least 4 medium sized cells. I want there to be alot of trees but they need to be either dead or dark. Since it's gonna be a forest I need lots of trees. I also need loner dens spread about the map. Not too many though. I want there to be bone piles in the territories and then spare bones spread around. Oh and I forgot to say, if you can make the moon red I would much appreciate it. If not it's alright. Thanks!
If you're not taking requests anymore I understand. xD

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
Username:
Map Name:  Dark Forest
Map Size:  20,000-50,000
Terrains: Dark grass
Structures:  Caves.
Inhabitants:  Mainly demon wolves.
Public or Private?   Private
Extra Details: I need two wolf territories. Each need to have the following dens: Alpha, Beta, Delta, Assasin, Nursery, Trainee and a prison with at least 4 medium sized cells. I want there to be alot of trees but they need to be either dead or dark. Since it's gonna be a forest I need lots of trees. I also need loner dens spread about the map. Not too many though. I want there to be bone piles in the territories and then spare bones spread around. Oh and I forgot to say, if you can make the moon red I would much appreciate it. If not it's alright. Thanks!
If you're not taking requests anymore I understand. xD

Yes I am still taking requests, although this map idea is almost identical to one I've done above. XD
I could possibly use the same files and rename everything so it would be 2 separate maps. Or I could ask and see if the group that is using it is still active. Its the DCS Lair/Domain if you are intrested.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Those maps are quite breathtaking, especially your Altumbria map. A job well done floof, you certainly have a knack for map-making.
gone

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Their RP is still quiet active. I'm in it. And that would be awesome! I just need one for my RP.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10