Author Topic: Two New Presets~ Chop and Lamia.  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Riggs

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • doggyquts.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Two New Presets~ Chop and Lamia.
« on: December 30, 2014, 01:17:10 am »
Welcome back! You've been seeing me[AKA PANDA] around the forums lately due to my 'talent' of preset making. Believe it or not, I just started making presets, but I knew I could do scripts pretty well, I'm also thinking about taking commissions or doing free markings for the community~ :3 So you might be able to get somethin' out of me. 

Okay, let's start with the information about Chop first.

Chop is a black canis lupus who had seemed to be quite tortured while he was still alive. He has bloodstains and scars all over him due from his past, his head had been decapitated and so had the other half of his body. Chop's organs were stolen from him by an unknown person the night he died, But some evil scientist had brought him back to life some how when he found him lying in the road in feral-city. Chop is now living with the scientist perfectly fine, but he can not do much without a head, or the other half of his body. Luckily he has learned how to walk on his only legs! Chop was also identified as a little girls pet, and was a black german shepherd.

To see Chop in game, click the link below!
https://www.mediafire.com/?5rt756fpvssiw3e

Now the little lady is last, Lamia!

Lamia was a solid black canis lupus similar to a feline named Ink[Preset I made first], although she had died a /long/ time ago. Around the 1800s to be exact! She had died from her legs being decapitated from her body from being involved in a bombing. Sadly, she is not alive like Chop is, but she is a ghost, also known as a spirit who was left on earth to do /one/ mission before going back to wherever she may go, She floats around Feralheart looking for that one exact person, one who will love her. But Lamia is described as demented, insane, and cruel. She doesn't try to be, she tries to make friends but every time a person sees her, they jump and run away! Lamia cannot talk due to her mouth being stitched together but she is making process of little moaning sounds of ghosts but thats all she can really do. If you find her, don't fright. She may look intimidating but she's not trying to be!

To see Lamia in game, click the link below!

https://www.mediafire.com/?72214rxqy2wnx1p

wolfdog01

Re: Two New Presets~ Chop and Lamia.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 02:46:15 am »
Ohhh, defiantly love Lamia ^^ Her story and design is wonderful! And Chop is awesome as well, good work on them Max!