Author Topic: cynder here!  (Read 1375 times)

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
cynder here!
« on: January 08, 2011, 04:02:25 am »
I'm from the F.H. forum :3 can't wait for the server to be ready! But in the mean time, I've been outside with my buddies playing warriors ( yeah we have imagination lol). and I've also bee playin around with the map maker, it's really cool, i made some awesome maps so far. Pleasantries aside, my name is cynder401. (in real life my name is Rigel, but you may just call me cynder) I am a total movie gore and i love animals. My favorite animals would be seals, penguins, and platypuses. I fell in love with I.T. as soon as i touched it's animated earth. Me and my friends loved exploring the vast land and rping. I sure hope FH. will have wings some day, that was one of the best things about I.T. :)
''Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds''

Offline Reap

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Never Trust A Vixen
    • View Profile
Re: cynder here!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 10:56:01 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart.
I'm honored  to be one of the many to welcome you to the community
The first thing you should do is read  the rules (Link for In game: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0  II Link for Forum:  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0   ) if you haven't already, I know it seems tedious but its a Very important step in becoming a respectable member of the community.
After reading the rules please keep them in mind as you take part in the FH festivities. (It makes everything a lot easier for everyone =P)
Now that we have that cleared up, Beyond all the rules and regulations FeralHeart , is a very  exciting place where people like you, display and express their creativity  by: Creating Maps, Items, Presets, Mods from the game, materials, sharing stories, art,and more. (Basically there is something for everyone)
So take part and try a few and see what talent suits you best ^^, and if by chance none of them  seem to work there is another Important factor to the forum that all can take part in. (It's simple and quiet obvious really) Posting comments about other peoples work. By doing this you are showing the fellow member that you appreciate what they have presented and shared. ~That's basically what a Forum is set up for~ (Lol)
Welcome again and enjoy the fun of forum floofing. x3

Offline Gallow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am not a zebra thats only half of who I am :P jk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 02:59:15 am »
Reaper Baws =3 -waves-
welcome to FH person with 84+ posts XD
P.A.S.T 25+ Posts
I shall now rain floof upon you all >:DDD

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 04:54:51 pm »
Welcome to feralheart!!!! Please enjoy playing. Hope you have fun! Play safely!