Author Topic: Please Clarify- Problem with the patch?  (Read 893 times)

Hydraulis

Please Clarify- Problem with the patch?
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:25:34 pm »
 Okay, so, I, as well as many other people, have been having an issue that involves the FH Start Up menu (where you choose the render system n' all that), clicking okay, and the program not running.
 Re downloading does not fix this (I tried, and accorind to what I've seen others have too), I can't edit ogre.cfg or anything to help it, either.
 Is it because of the new patch? I want to know if there are still things I can try or if I just have to wait.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
Re: Please Clarify- Problem with the patch?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 11:32:08 pm »
I'm not sure if it's an issue with the patch yet. I know before the patch, I had the same issue, but not last night. Literally just a few hours ago did this problem start occurring. I know that downloading the patch definitely didn't solve it. I think there may be something wrong with the server or something on Kovu's end at this point. The black screen log you get before it starts up is showing up relatively blank, which doesn't seem to be a good sign.

Hydraulis

Re: Please Clarify- Problem with the patch?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 03:57:31 pm »
Yeah, and it's showing up larger than usual as well. Guess I'll have to wait it out then; thanks for letting me know.