Author Topic: A really big problem (more than one)  (Read 2063 times)

Jeamesero

A really big problem (more than one)
« on: December 27, 2011, 08:29:10 pm »
Hello,

I'm new to the game Feral Heart, I just downloaded it and I tried it. Sadly it doesn't let me use it. I tried the normal download and for the MAC but none of them works. :C

1: Everytime the game starts and I enter home where I can log in, my computer mouse won't appear in the game, so it's hard ofr me to click on everything.

2: When I'm finally logged in I keep seeing pixels and I still cant view my computer mouse. I want to make a character at that moment but I only see black and sometimes orange pixels, I also can't even accept my character so I can use it.

Here's a screenshot to show you what it looks like when i want ot make a character: http://www.iaza.com/work/111228C/iaza19127787968500.jpg

That's all so far, since I can't get further in the game with this. Can someone please help me or tell me what to do?
Thanks very much,

Jeamesero

Offline Deviedra

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Await the night
    • View Profile
Re: A really big problem (more than one)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 10:42:06 pm »
Hmm....I'm not entirely sure what to suggest, but I can come up with a possible solution...
So, what I can suggest is you (if you haven't already got this program) download Utorrent. This is free and will allow you to torrent the installer. So torrent the FH Setup instead of downloading it. Then run that installer to install the torrented version. It also requires a 'patch' and you just need to download this normally and install it into the FeralHeart folder in your Local Disc (C:).

Ok, I'll put this in steps. If it doesn't work, you may have to wait for a better solution from another player of FH.

1.) Delete the setup thing you downloaded, Uninstall Feral Heart and delete all the feral heart folders after as they'll still be there in the local disc C.

2.) Go to http://www.utorrent.com/ and click the "utorrent free" option to install it (if you haven't got this already. If you have, skip to stage 4)

3.) Run the installer for Utorrent and restart your computer (so it updates)

4.) Go to the Feral Heart Official Downloads page and click Torrent. Click 'Open with Utorrent' and it should torrent it and save it into your downloads folder

5.) Run the FH setup

6.) Go back to the official downloads and click 'download' on the Patch and run the installer for that

7.) When it asks you where you want to save the patch, save it onto the feral heart folder

This should work...if not, I'm not sure what to suggest, I haven't seen this problem before.
----------------p????--------------------

Jeamesero

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 01:35:35 pm »
I tried it but I can't Torrent the FeralHeart Game Setup, I get onto a page that says: ''This Web page cannot be displayed''. I tried it several times but it just won't let me. I even tried it a different way but when I played FeralHeart again, again those pixels appeared and my computer mouse didn't show up.
I really don't know anymore what to do, I really tried everything. :/

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:07:21 pm »
Go into game options, and change the rendering subsystem thing, in the video tab. That might help you out, not a certain thing though, but worth a shot, yes?

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Jeamesero

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 09:37:41 am »
Thanks but that didn't work either actually, I still had the same problem after changing that. :/

But, I asked a friend for help who has Feral Heart, too. She told me every single step she took when downloading this game. I followed her steps and it didn't work either. She told me only to download the Patch and that didn't work out ofr me, still the same problems.
So I asked her if I shouldn't only download the Game Setup, she said I could try it and guess what, it worked! 8D

Thanks for all the help guys, Feral Heart finally works for me now! <33

Jeamesero