Author Topic: Can't Log On, Tried Everything Dx  (Read 818 times)

Sylvia The Forest Wolf

Can't Log On, Tried Everything Dx
« on: December 31, 2011, 10:22:41 pm »
When I open up the game and type my password and username, it tells me that the username and password is wrong. I have the patches, and I've looked all over the internet for solutions and I've tried everything to get on but it just won't work :(
Thank you.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Log On, Tried Everything Dx
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 10:27:09 pm »
I assume you never played the game before with that account cause the patches does not affect anyone's account.

There's a few things you must keep in mind when logging into FH but also when creating an account in some cases.

A few things you should keep in mind is that the password is CAPITAL sensitive, which means if you write a big letter where it should be a small, or other way around it will see it as a wrong password. Another thing you must keep in mind is that the numpad does not work. If you use numbers in your password you must use the numbers above the letters instead of the numpad next to the arrows.

If you still are unable to sign it, I'd simply suggest you to create a new account with only letters from a-z, staying away from numbers and symbols in general.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Sylvia The Forest Wolf

Re: Can't Log On, Tried Everything Dx
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 10:39:25 pm »
Thanks for your reply. This was a fresh download with no patches required. No capitals or numbers were used in the password, and my Dad configured the firewall to allow game play. I will take your advice and re-register with a new name and password. Happy New Year, and thanks again