Author Topic: Bad Token Map  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Leneka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Bad Token Map
« on: July 17, 2011, 05:21:06 am »
My map seems to give a lot of people what I call the Bad Token sickness. For whatever reason my map alone seems to have a lot of people battleing Bad Tokens to get on. Could there  be aa reason for this?

Offline Juliet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.
    • View Profile
    • Talk to me :D
Re: Bad Token Map
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 05:46:59 am »
From what I hear, it usually means that it's full.
Try logging off then back on if it happens.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying..

xxx  ?Add me on Skype? My user is Cryptic13Crowe. ?

Offline GotaCacel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 09:01:07 pm »
bad token has moslty nothing to do with your map on his own, but with the connection from their server with the FH server.

sometimes when there are already a lot of people their, or many objects or when the player just has a weak connection, it can be difficult to make a connection with the map server, which result in  bad token.

moslty, when you relog-in, it shoul be fixed. sometimes it can happen a second time ...
but moslty you only get one bad token.

I also have i with one of my own maps, possible because there are a lot of re-textured things in there, so a lot of stuff to load ... which makes your connection weak :)

Lillyxa

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 09:49:13 am »
Gzzz, Me too 'Bad Token'.
I logged out and again logg in and again and again. I restarted computer and still it don't work.

CrystalSprint

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 02:22:15 pm »
I'm not sure what causes bad tokens, but I'm pretty sure it's not people. Oftentimes when I log into my City map and other Test Maps in online mode, I often get a bad token, eve when they're open. It probably has something to do with packets corrupting during the data transferring process, but that's a guess.

It could also have something to do with the computer trying to fetch the images from the local client and coming upon problems while doing so.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 02:26:34 pm by Tristam Cooke »