Author Topic: Black screen on Windows 7!! DX  (Read 1235 times)

Knight5

Black screen on Windows 7!! DX
« on: August 22, 2012, 09:41:34 pm »
 :'( When i log into Feral Heart on my Laptop, witch is a Windows 7 When it says to choose my animal, It goes black
Do i have to redownload or download anything? Plz help me i really want to play and i never played before

-Knight5

SoulRevenge

Re: Black screen on Windows 7!! DX
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 09:53:47 pm »
Are you using 'FH+'? .O. It sounds like it....

If you are, you need da orginal FH First.
Make a character on there and run them over to Bonfire, if you still want to use the '+' version that is.

If you are using the plus version (It's very glitcheh and buggy :\)  then boot up your FH+ and select the character your ran over to bonfire not too long ago.

Knight5

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 09:59:03 pm »
Im sorry but idk What your talking about i downloaded the First link for windows im sorry im causing troble i just joined

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 10:06:55 pm »
Hmmm, so you downloaded the original version, yet it's black?

My only suggestion now would be to delete and re-install, if it's the same thing even after that try downloading da patch.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 03:13:03 am »
Follow this link to see if this is your issue : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0

Is it black with your character sitting there, or does the whole screen go completely black?

Knight5

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 02:15:58 pm »
Oh it doesnt work on my Windows vista so, oh and my character is showing but when i choose one the screen goes black and when i choose one and i enter the game i cant chat or see anyone i can only see myself But thanks for the link

Knight5

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 02:24:46 pm »
The link it should help but i cant re-download due to my Amistratior is my dad and i dont know his password on the computer and he is on vacation for a few years