Author Topic: My ideas  (Read 1209 times)

Offline fieryflare

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My ideas
« on: January 11, 2012, 02:02:07 am »
-A check to remember password just like username. If a person doesn't want their password to be saved then they should leave it unchecked, no harm in this and makes it convenient.

-Bring back bloom (lighting) as an option. It made IT look so much better and cooler.

-Make it so you can use the numpad numbers (to the right of keyboard). I'm used to it so I instinctively use that it anytime I need to type in a number and it's frustrating for it not to work. Also it would prevent new users getting confused as they use the numpad to enter their password and they can't log on.

-More customization, like to shift the ears width and length and twist them, and put more ears/tufts etc. like lynx ears, just way more options would be awesome so you can make your character exactly the way you envision.

-Bring back all the IT markings, some have been brought back but many are missing, I can't recreate my characters from IT which I want to do. I'm not saying bring back item trading etc. I mean put all the IT items in this game so you can equip your character with them during character creation/editing, and everyone has access to them so no harm in this.

-Bring back maps from IT too. Or provide an optional IT map pack that includes all the old IT maps, include it in the downloads section.

Some ideas from other threads I agree with: -Hunting animals (with eating animation) -More actions

Maybe you think: "Why ask for all the IT stuff? Just go play IT on the few servers available." Well it'd be much better if all the IT and FH players all could just play 1 game that included everything all on 1 server so everyone's together.

More people = better game as FH is all about the social experience. When you play FH you don't have to miss IT and switch and vice versa or decide which of the IT servers to play on. FH is a replacement for IT and supposed to be better than IT, but if you leave out great stuff that IT had, how could it be truly better?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: My ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 02:15:08 am »
-Bring back all the IT markings, some have been brought back but many are missing, I can't recreate my characters from IT which I want to do. I'm not saying bring back item trading etc. I mean put all the IT items in this game so you can equip your character with them during character creation/editing, and everyone has access to them so no harm in this.

-Bring back maps from IT too. Or provide an optional IT map pack that includes all the old IT maps, include it in the downloads section.

A lot of IT stuff, if I remember correctly from other threads, can't be brought to FH because of copyright and permission issues, Not all maps were made by teh game creator, and some of teh map creators haven't given permission for their map to come to FH is what I mean. Same with items, some were special items that people do NOT want being used by just anyone.

Some ideas from other threads I agree with: -Hunting animals

Already been announced that it is coming months ago XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho