Author Topic: The FireClaws Pack (accepting members and will soon have a huge map)  (Read 1339 times)

Offline swifty22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
you have been walking, wandering for days. your on the edge of collapsing when you see a warm welcoming light in the distance. as you run closer the smell of a fresh kill surounds you. the shapes of distant figures start to appear around the light. hoping that they are friendly you edge closer. but, you cant physicaly move any closer you collapse and just as you start to pass out the figures surround you......... when you wake up your rapped in the warmth of a cozy den. " welcome " a voice sais. you ask where you are and the voice chuckles and replies "well i don't know how you got here but welcome to the fireclaws Pack"........................

well theres you intro to the new canine Pack i created......

Information

-we are a pack that accepts:
Coyotes
foxes
small wolves

- we are semi realistic when it comes to markings meaning you can have slightly unatural colors, eyes, and markings.
- i will make a huge map you just need to tell me what you would like on it it will be shared for other packs and clans
- i will accept any one who wants to join who's character fits under these giude lines
- if you join put FC in your name
- if you join you will get a rank there will never be rankless pack member

please join you will love the idea

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
Re: The FireClaws Pack (accepting members and will soon have a huge map)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 02:28:45 am »
Name:Flame

Colors:Blood red

Personality:She is a very pretty and sweet loyal wolf she is shy but loves advanture and is allways geting into trouble and is a GREAT fighter and has a VERY big kind heart and a nice soule

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Spirittai1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i will disappear from this world in 181 days
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
The FireClaws Pack Filled Form- Flare!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 03:41:49 am »
Hope you like Flare! ;D

Name- Flare

Colors- She is orange everywhere, except for black stripes on her legs, face, and her tail. She also has crystal blue eyes.

Age- 3 1/2 years.

Flare
its been like eighty years whats up