Author Topic: Map download  (Read 849 times)

Offline BluCatz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map download
« on: August 03, 2015, 01:38:07 pm »
Help? I download maps all the time but I can't figure out where to put each file pack for each map! Some go in the main folder, some go in exports... IDK WHERE TO PUT THEM!? Can the people that make maps PLEASE put WHERE TO PUT THEM in the description!??? For example, I am trying to download a map called 'HorseLand,' and idk where to put the files?!!! Can someone help me with this please? Thanks! :3

Offline KittyDoesGaming

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Map download
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 02:46:12 pm »
Usually when I download maps, they all go into the 'exports' folder and it works perfectly. Only one map at a time in exports, or bad stuff happens.

Offline .Dispute.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Credit (Remarin @ DeviantArt)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 02:50:20 pm »
I believe that when you download maps, they can come with custom textures and what-not that aren't default game textures, (Like a more realistic rock texture for example.) So when you open a map download zip file, you may have to manually go through and place files in your Media>Textures as well as your map file in your Exports.... Go explore the Member made tutorial sections, there is plenty of helpful threads there c:

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 04:10:53 pm »
As said above, most all of the files that you download should go into C:/FeralHeart>>exports, unless there is a custom texture, which you should put in C:/FeralHeart>>media>>textures.

Hope this clears everything up for you. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.