Author Topic: The Real Britt!(Uperdatedx2)  (Read 2171 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
The Real Britt!(Uperdatedx2)
« on: November 16, 2011, 03:43:22 am »
Name: Brittany O'Neal

Nicknames:  Britt, Possum (my brother calls me this and it just stuck), Beast (got this from the boys track team when I was in the 7th grade), Shy Kid (lol, oh Jenna, how you are my very good frand and the best soccer goalie a high school has...This does not fit me when im not at school)

B-day: July 18, 1997

Height: 5'6"

Weight: Between 100 and 107 pounds

Appearance:  Teehee, you can look at the picture or read this.  I got red hair, I was born with it and not planning on coloring it.  I have green eyes with yellow rings around the pupils, it's really epic.  I'm tall and skinny. Look below. v v v

So now to the real 'bio' part.:  I'm kinda lil health person, but I can eat like the dickens.  One time I eat three whole catfish, some french fries, and like 3 or 4 hush puppies.XD.  And don't make fun of me, I'm from Mississippi*.  I love being a redneck and aint scared to say Ima country girl and don't give a crap wat other ppl think of me.  I hate the colors pink and purple.  I like camoflauge, blue, orange and green.  I listen to alot of country music and like 4 other, which means not country songs.  I play soccer, run track and cross country, played basketball, and im gonna play tennis nxt year.  I make all A's at school, but to me, I'm more of a 'athletic person.'  I love running.  When I'm not at school or on FH, I'm running at home, in the rain, mud, any type of weather really.  I run the mile and the mile relay in track and won 1st place on all of them.  I got MVP track award and dun got people wanting me to run track in college.  My coach told me that if I tried, I can make it to the Olympics, so track is my life.  One day, you might see me, Brittany O'Neal, from W. County, MS, running track in the Olympics.  I play inside defender in soccer, and today, we won our first game.  I tend to be kinda quiet in school, but when I'm anywhere else, I'm a really crazy, hyper girl.  I'm a freshman atm, and is already said to be 'beast' at running.  Teehee makes me laugh alot, I dun no why.  I am mostly a sweet, caring kinda girl, but if I get mad, you might not want to mess with me.  I have been known to punch people in the noses.(:  I might look weak on the outside, but I'm really tough.  I love hunting, fishing, swimming, and trapping.  I love animals, especially wolves and big dogs.  Nothings wrong with little dogs, they are just to -pause- little.  My DA is wolfgrrl1311.deviantart.com.  My YouTube account is wolfgrrl1311.  Facebook, Brittany O'Neal.  Twitter, wolfgrrl13.  Uhhh, cant think of nuthin else right now, but if I do, Ill post it.  So add me, I like meeting new ppl and making frands.  Oh btw, when I get to hyper, I'm like crazy wild.  Some people call me an angel, but my friends know the real me and say that my red hair shows the devil side of me.  Yes, I have enemies, but you know what?  Let the haters hate.  I dun care what ppl think about me cuz I aint changin me just cuz somebody dont like me.    Ok, so I'm part of the BG Nation.  Yea, if you're wondering what the heck it is, it stands for Brantley Gilbert Nation.  I luffs Brantley Gilbert? so much.  He ish the bestest singer ever.  So yea, if ya got questions about wat I didn't post in this ridiculously long, but epically made bio of mine, just pm me on here, comment below, or use any of the sites I just said.  Also, I tend to use the word 'epic' or 'epically' alot.(:

Goals in life:  
*Run track in the Olympics
*Stay under 110 pounds (over that makes me feel fat)
*Work at the International Wolf Center in Montana
*Become a supermodel

Music:
*?BRANTLEY GILBERT?  I luffs him so much.  
*Any country music (I like em all)
*Rolling in the Deep
*Someone Like You
*One and Only
*Party Rock Anthem

Teehee, it's meeeee!!!!^^^

Btw, this picture is really me, and I don't give anyone the permission to edit or use it in any shape, form, or fashion, without asking me first.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:07:06 pm by ~Brittany~ »

Starflash

Re: My epically alsome bio!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 02:51:53 am »
Nice bio :3 ^^

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: My epically alsome bio!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 01:17:09 pm »
Thanks!

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Britt!(Uperdated)
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 05:27:57 am »
Oh my, you're 14? I thought you were way older. ;-; I'm never so good with ages/genders.
Hehe, I have red hair also, more of a strawberry blonde now though.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: The Real Britt!(Uperdated)
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 12:10:04 pm »
Lol I get that alot.  One of my 'friends' says that I look 16/17 in my soccer pics.  And cool.  Red heads are awesome!  Except for this one weird boy at school...