Author Topic: making a color  (Read 2217 times)

Offline breebrokencyde

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • who ever said a wolf and a cat cant be friends?
    • View Profile
    • N/A
making a color
« on: July 28, 2012, 05:41:05 pm »
so, im making Sora (kingdom hearts) in this game and i cant get the right brown. can somebody give me the numbers for his pelt and mane? OH! and r his "toeless socks" black? or dark brown? sorry if this is stupid or w.e i just cant get the colors /:

- Annabelle :)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: making a color
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 06:02:48 pm »
Huh? I don't think this goes here, you can make it by creating a character in-game

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline breebrokencyde

• View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 06:04:12 pm »
i know, i dont know where to put it. and i know. thats what im doing. i just cant get the right colors.. /:

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 06:06:50 pm »
If someone doesn't get to this before I get home later, I'll mix up the colors for yah and give you the RGB numbers. Unfortunately I'm not home right now so I hope someone else is able to do it for you before I do. xD I'll check back when I'm able to though. :]

Also: this is in the right place, so no worries. ^_^

Offline breebrokencyde

• View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 06:12:16 pm »
ok thank you! i think i got it though. the mane is just the thing that bothers me.. i dont like the mane texture and how its different color than the tail. bothers me lol. but thank you again :D

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 06:27:47 pm »
If someone doesn't get to this before I get home later, I'll mix up the colors for yah and give you the RGB numbers. Unfortunately I'm not home right now so I hope someone else is able to do it for you before I do. xD I'll check back when I'm able to though. :]

Also: this is in the right place, so no worries. ^_^

Sorry, I was just confused

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 06:38:18 pm »
If you've got it then, I'll lock this. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance at the moment. xD

Also SilverTW;
I don't mean to sound snappy here, or to call you out in any way. But obviously this sort of warning doesn't work through PM. So please, don't post if you don't have anything relevant to add. Little snippets of text such as "yep" on posts or just posting some random whatever on a help thread, even if you don't know what you're talking about, is considered spamming. Also the posting over and over on a thread when you've already said what you have to say, clogs it up. PLEASE only post when you have something relevant to add to the discussion (in most cases this means more than your usual 3 words), and don't post just to bump up your post count and rank.
Again, I apologize if I seem rude at all.
Thank you.